Card Board Authority
Card Board Authority

Sports Card Trade Site

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
2017 September Trade Totals 1. chief wahoo (2), 2. millo67 (1), LilRedsGirl (1), 4., 5., 6., 7., 8., 9., 10.

Share | 

86-93 cards for trade....please read for players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
steve1972

Activity Points : 1216
CBA Points : 109

PostSubject: 86-93 cards for trade....please read for players   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:49 pm

i have a 3200 ct box (mostly 86-93 but some earlier and later depending on which player) of players i would like to trade for my 72-76 set adventure. players include: boggs, brett, yount, winfield, murray, henderson, sandberg, ripken, gwynn, clemens, bonds, mcgwire, thomas, sosa, maddux, johnson, griffey jr, a few more. my description of my 72-76 adventure can be read on the baseball wants thread. i know 90% of the collectors have their fair share of the 86-93 era but i am hoping to find someone in the other 10% or someone who wouldn't mind adding some of these cards. any questions or interest in working a deal please contact me with trade ideas and i will get back to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist

86-93 cards for trade....please read for players
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1