Card Board Authority
Card Board Authority

Sports Card Trade Site
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
2017 December Trade Totals 1. dlackey (1), chief wahoo (1) 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8., 9., 10.

Share | 
 

 2014-2015 donruss for trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TootallToma



Posts : 266
Activity Points : 482
CBA Points : 32
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 69
Location : 91 pierpont st. Rochester, new york 14613-1723

PostSubject: 2014-2015 donruss for trade   Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:19 am

2014-2015 Donruss baseball cards for trade
I like Washington Nationals  cheers
players list can travel
Thanks T3
**cards spoken for
-------------------------
**2015 Donruss #32 Joc Pederson RC= dodgers
2015 Donruss #55 Chris Davis=Orioles
2015 Donruss #59 David Ortiz=red sox
2015 Donruss #75 Johnny Cueto=reds
2015 Donruss #80 Yan Gomes=indians
2015 Donruss #83 Charlie Blackmon=Rockies
2015 Donruss #88 Victor Martinez=tigers
2015 Donruss #97 Alex Gordon=Royals
**2015 Donruss #104A Clayton Kershaw=dodgers
**2015 Donruss #110 Giancarlo Stanton=marlins
2015 Donruss #112 Henderson Alvarez=marlins
2015 Donruss #117 Francisco Rodriguez=brewers
2015 Donruss #128 Jacoby Ellsbury=yankees
2015 Donruss #129A Masahiro Tanaka=yankee
2015 Donruss #147 Ian Kennedy=padres
**2015 Donruss #149 Hunter Pence=giants
**2015 Donruss #152 Brandon Belt=giants
2015 Donruss #160 Yadier Molina=cardinals
2015 Donruss #186 Frank Robinson=orioles
2015 Donruss #188A Mariano Rivera=yankee
**2015 Donruss #191 Ryne Sandberg=cubs
2015 Donruss #193 Tony Gwynn=padres
---------------------------------------------------------
2014 Donruss #81 Travis Wood=cubs
2014 Donruss #134 Shane Victorino=red sox
2014 Donruss #185 Todd Helton= rockies


Last edited by TootallToma on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1287
Activity Points : 1535
CBA Points : 88
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: 2014-2015 donruss for trade   Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:43 am

Hi T3 -- I like the Joc RC (bv $6).

Here are various Nats that I have for trade:

2005 Topps Update #323 Ryan Zimmerman DP RC $6
2010 Topps Chrome WalMart Exclusive Refractors #WME3 Strasburg $5
2011 Bowman Platinum Gold #68 Strasburg $2.50
2012 Topps Update #US183 Harper RC $6
2013 Topps Emerald #1 Harper $4
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Dealing Aces #SS Strasburg $1.25
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Glove Stories #BH Harper $2.50

LMK, thanks.  Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22716
Activity Points : 26523
CBA Points : 673
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: 2014-2015 donruss for trade   Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:38 pm

Can use these.

2015 Donruss #104A Clayton Kershaw=dodgers
2015 Donruss #110 Giancarlo Stanton=marlins
2015 Donruss #149 Hunter Pence=giants
2015 Donruss #152 Brandon Belt=giants
2015 Donruss #191 Ryne Sandberg=cubs


Will get you some Nats to pick from or links you can check.

Thanks,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
TootallToma



Posts : 266
Activity Points : 482
CBA Points : 32
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 69
Location : 91 pierpont st. Rochester, new york 14613-1723

PostSubject: Re: 2014-2015 donruss for trade   Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:31 pm

chief wahoo wrote:
Hi T3 -- I like the Joc RC (bv $6).

Here are various Nats that I have for trade:

2005 Topps Update #323 Ryan Zimmerman DP RC $6
2010 Topps Chrome WalMart Exclusive Refractors #WME3 Strasburg $5
2011 Bowman Platinum Gold #68 Strasburg $2.50
2012 Topps Update #US183 Harper RC $6
2013 Topps Emerald #1 Harper $4
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Dealing Aces #SS Strasburg $1.25
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Glove Stories #BH Harper $2.50

LMK, thanks.  Scott

okay scott put it aside for you, just got out of hospital , will look up the ones you are trading tomorrow ..
will get back to you on this..
thanks for your understanding in this matter
Tootalltoma
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TootallToma



Posts : 266
Activity Points : 482
CBA Points : 32
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 69
Location : 91 pierpont st. Rochester, new york 14613-1723

PostSubject: okay put five side for you    Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:34 pm

dlackey wrote:
Can use these.

2015 Donruss #104A Clayton Kershaw=dodgers
2015 Donruss #110 Giancarlo Stanton=marlins
2015 Donruss #149 Hunter Pence=giants
2015 Donruss #152 Brandon Belt=giants
2015 Donruss #191 Ryne Sandberg=cubs


Will get you some Nats to pick from or links you can check.

Thanks,
Dennis

its late and got out of hospital today-putting these aside for you
thanks dennis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22716
Activity Points : 26523
CBA Points : 673
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: 2014-2015 donruss for trade   Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:37 am

No problem, hope all is well for you.

Thanks,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1287
Activity Points : 1535
CBA Points : 88
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: 2014-2015 donruss for trade   Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:36 am

TootallToma wrote:
chief wahoo wrote:
Hi T3 -- I like the Joc RC (bv $6).

Here are various Nats that I have for trade:

2005 Topps Update #323 Ryan Zimmerman DP RC $6
2010 Topps Chrome WalMart Exclusive Refractors #WME3 Strasburg $5
2011 Bowman Platinum Gold #68 Strasburg $2.50
2012 Topps Update #US183 Harper RC $6
2013 Topps Emerald #1 Harper $4
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Dealing Aces #SS Strasburg $1.25
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Glove Stories #BH Harper $2.50

LMK, thanks.  Scott

okay scott  put it aside for you, just got out of hospital , will look up the ones you are trading tomorrow ..
will get back to you on this..
thanks for your understanding in this matter
Tootalltoma
No rush!  Hope you feel better.

Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TootallToma



Posts : 266
Activity Points : 482
CBA Points : 32
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 69
Location : 91 pierpont st. Rochester, new york 14613-1723

PostSubject: Re: 2014-2015 donruss for trade   Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:31 am

thanks guys.. had an upper endoscopy.. check to see if there was any more cancer in my throat ..
NO THERE WASN'T... just scar from the radiation, almost five year ago .Thank GOD
got to have more xray soon ..but I guess I still be trading away.. so thanks once again.
I like the happy juice [drugs] ha-ha.. brain still a little foggy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TootallToma



Posts : 266
Activity Points : 482
CBA Points : 32
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 69
Location : 91 pierpont st. Rochester, new york 14613-1723

PostSubject: ok i'll go with this one   Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:25 am

[quote="chief wahoo"]Hi T3 -- I like the Joc RC (bv $6).



2005 Topps Update #323 Ryan Zimmerman DP RC $6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TootallToma



Posts : 266
Activity Points : 482
CBA Points : 32
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 69
Location : 91 pierpont st. Rochester, new york 14613-1723

PostSubject: dlackey any luck with the list?   Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:34 pm

[quote="TootallToma"]
dlackey wrote:
Can use these.

2015 Donruss #104A Clayton Kershaw=dodgers
2015 Donruss #110 Giancarlo Stanton=marlins
2015 Donruss #149 Hunter Pence=giants
2015 Donruss #152 Brandon Belt=giants
2015 Donruss #191 Ryne Sandberg=cubs


Will get you some Nats to pick from or links you can check.

Thanks,
Dennis

I putting these aside for you
thanks dennis

plmk what up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22716
Activity Points : 26523
CBA Points : 673
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: 2014-2015 donruss for trade   Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:04 pm

TootallToma wrote:
TootallToma wrote:
dlackey wrote:
Can use these.

2015 Donruss #104A Clayton Kershaw=dodgers
2015 Donruss #110 Giancarlo Stanton=marlins
2015 Donruss #149 Hunter Pence=giants
2015 Donruss #152 Brandon Belt=giants
2015 Donruss #191 Ryne Sandberg=cubs


Will get you some Nats to pick from or links you can check.

Thanks,
Dennis

I putting these aside for you
thanks dennis

plmk what up?


Anything here for them?

http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t2747-new-tradelist-looking-for-tampa-rays-cards-in-return

Thanks,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2014-2015 donruss for trade   

Back to top Go down
 
2014-2015 donruss for trade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Transfers 2014/2015 Continued
» Info. for Andromeda FC 01G 2014/2015 Season
» 2014-2015 transfer
» Eredivisie 2014/2015
» Athletics Australia 2014/2015 Summer Season Championship & Tour Dates

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Board Authority :: Baseball FT/FS-
Jump to: