Card Board Authority
Card Board Authority

Sports Card Trade Site
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
2017 December Trade Totals 1. dlackey (1), chief wahoo (1) 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8., 9., 10.

Share | 
 

 WTTF These Atlanta Braves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
doublehockeysticks

avatar

Posts : 1073
Activity Points : 1218
CBA Points : 51
Join date : 2016-01-26

PostSubject: WTTF These Atlanta Braves   Sat 11 Mar 2017 - 8:54

Looking for cards i need of these players for the Atlanta Braves

Matt Kemp
Dansby Swanson
Julio Teheran
Freddie Freeman


Thanks and lmk,
Harleigh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1287
Activity Points : 1535
CBA Points : 88
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: WTTF These Atlanta Braves   Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 18:59

Harleigh, I have these available.  I'm looking for Evan Longorias that I need, or I can look over a trade list.  Thanks, Scott

2011 Bowman Platinum Gold #96 Kemp
2011 Finest Refractors #72 Freeman RC
2012 Bowman Chrome Xfractors #97 Kemp 
2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #120 Kemp
2012 Topps Chrome Refractors #120 Kemp 
2012 Topps Gold #224 Kemp LAD / Fielder MIL / Howard PHI LL
2012 Topps Gold #352 Teheran
2013 Bowman Rookie Reprint Blue Sapphire Refractors #MK Kemp
2015 Finest '95 Topps Finest #9 Kemp 
2015 Topps Career High Relics #FF Freeman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doublehockeysticks

avatar

Posts : 1073
Activity Points : 1218
CBA Points : 51
Join date : 2016-01-26

PostSubject: Re: WTTF These Atlanta Braves   Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 18:16

chief wahoo wrote:
Harleigh, I have these available.  I'm looking for Evan Longorias that I need, or I can look over a trade list.  Thanks, Scott

2011 Bowman Platinum Gold #96 Kemp
2011 Finest Refractors #72 Freeman RC
2012 Bowman Chrome Xfractors #97 Kemp 
2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #120 Kemp
2012 Topps Chrome Refractors #120 Kemp 
2012 Topps Gold #224 Kemp LAD / Fielder MIL / Howard PHI LL
2012 Topps Gold #352 Teheran
2013 Bowman Rookie Reprint Blue Sapphire Refractors #MK Kemp
2015 Finest '95 Topps Finest #9 Kemp 
2015 Topps Career High Relics #FF Freeman

Scott

This is my granddaughter and i'm helping her on her posts and collecting. She can use these

2011 Finest Refractors #72 Freeman RC
2012 Bowman Chrome Xfractors #97 Kemp
2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #120 Kemp
2012 Topps Gold #352 Teheran
2013 Bowman Rookie Reprint Blue Sapphire Refractors #MK Kemp
2015 Finest '95 Topps Finest #9 Kemp

Not sure there anymore Longoria cards on our tradelist that you need and Janice just traded you some but feel free to check it out and see if anything interest you.

Thanks,
Harleigh & Dennis
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1287
Activity Points : 1535
CBA Points : 88
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: WTTF These Atlanta Braves   Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 21:42

doublehockeysticks wrote:
chief wahoo wrote:
Harleigh, I have these available.  I'm looking for Evan Longorias that I need, or I can look over a trade list.  Thanks, Scott

2011 Bowman Platinum Gold #96 Kemp
2011 Finest Refractors #72 Freeman RC
2012 Bowman Chrome Xfractors #97 Kemp 
2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #120 Kemp
2012 Topps Chrome Refractors #120 Kemp 
2012 Topps Gold #224 Kemp LAD / Fielder MIL / Howard PHI LL
2012 Topps Gold #352 Teheran
2013 Bowman Rookie Reprint Blue Sapphire Refractors #MK Kemp
2015 Finest '95 Topps Finest #9 Kemp 
2015 Topps Career High Relics #FF Freeman

Scott

This is my granddaughter and i'm helping her on her posts and collecting. She can use these

2011 Finest Refractors #72 Freeman RC $4
2012 Bowman Chrome Xfractors #97 Kemp $2.50
2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #120 Kemp $4
2012 Topps Gold #352 Teheran $1.50
2013 Bowman Rookie Reprint Blue Sapphire Refractors #MK Kemp $2
2015 Finest '95 Topps Finest #9 Kemp $1.25

Not sure there anymore Longoria cards on our tradelist that you need and Janice just traded you some but feel free to check it out and see if anything interest you.

Thanks,
Harleigh & Dennis
Harleigh/Dennis -- I like these if they are still available:

2015 Topps Heritage Chrome 486 Christian Yelich #492/999 $3
2016 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor 63 Jose Abreu $3
2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 113 Jose Altuve $6
2016 Topps Gold 562 Addison Russell #780/2016 $3

LMK, thanks.  Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22716
Activity Points : 26523
CBA Points : 673
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: WTTF These Atlanta Braves   Thu 23 Mar 2017 - 5:53

Scott

We just updated our thread on here, i believe the Russell gold is gone as well as the Abreu pink refractor. If you get time check out the thread again and see if anything you can use. Nearly 5000 cards now on the list.

Thanks,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1287
Activity Points : 1535
CBA Points : 88
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: WTTF These Atlanta Braves   Thu 23 Mar 2017 - 7:25

dlackey wrote:
Scott

We just updated our thread on here, i believe the Russell gold is gone as well as the Abreu pink refractor. If you get time check out the thread again and see if anything you can use. Nearly 5000 cards now on the list.

Thanks,
Dennis
Ok, how about these?  Thanks.

2015 Topps Heritage Chrome 486 Christian Yelich #492/999 $3
2015 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor 48 Christian Yelich $4
2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 113 Jose Altuve $6
2017 Topps Gold 257 Corey Kluber #458/2017 $2.50
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22716
Activity Points : 26523
CBA Points : 673
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: WTTF These Atlanta Braves   Fri 24 Mar 2017 - 6:28

Those should all be available

Thanks,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1287
Activity Points : 1535
CBA Points : 88
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: WTTF These Atlanta Braves   Fri 24 Mar 2017 - 7:15

Ok, I will go ahead and post the trade.  Thanks, Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22716
Activity Points : 26523
CBA Points : 673
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: WTTF These Atlanta Braves   Fri 24 Mar 2017 - 19:28

Scott

We will get it confirmed tomorrow. You can use my address for this. May be mid week before we can mail out though.

Thanks,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WTTF These Atlanta Braves   

Back to top Go down
 
WTTF These Atlanta Braves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Report: Chicago and Atlanta complete MASSIVE Trade
» Peace Love and Bugs - Atlanta Show
» Wounded Warrior Project Classic car and Truck Show (Atlanta GA)
» Another "Leader Of Tomorrow"! From Occupy Atlanta
» Scooter club in Atlanta

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Board Authority :: Baseball Wants-
Jump to: