Card Board Authority

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Card Board Authority

Card Board Authority

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Board Authority

Sports Card Trade Site

January 2022 Trade Totals

What are Activity Points/CBA Points?

dlackey
    dlackey
    Admin
    Admin

Activity Points : 27242
    CBA Points : 679
    Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

What are Activity Points/CBA Points? Empty What are Activity Points/CBA Points?

Post by dlackey Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:13 am

Activity points are accumulated by posting threads (3 points) and replying to posts (1 point). So since they don't reflect trades made here and are accumulated by starting threads and making posts which shows activity on the site i'm working on a scale plan to use the CBA Points to redeem them for prizes, gift certificates to somebody like Dave & Adam's Cardworld or someone like that. Again this is all new and i am working on a scale plan to use for this. Please stay tuned and i will update this in more detail as i get it going more. But earn those Activity Points by starting threads and replying to other posts.

CBA Points are points are accumulated 1 per each trade completed here on Card Board Authority. Just click on the + button for positive feedback or the - button for negative feedback. This is located to the right side on the post of the user you wish to leave feedback for.

Thanks,
    Dennis

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:34 pm