Card Board Authority
Card Board Authority

Sports Card Trade Site
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
2017 September Trade Totals 1. chief wahoo (2), 2. millo67 (1), LilRedsGirl (1), 4., 5., 6., 7., 8., 9., 10.

Share | 
 

 Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1218
Activity Points : 1448
CBA Points : 84
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Wed May 17, 2017 10:56 am

I am gradually organizing my cards to be able to better respond to trade requests.  I'll eventually add more years in the coming weeks and months.  I can provide card # lists for specific sets and can search on specific players if you have a need.  Let me know what you're looking for.

Thanks, Scott

2009
Bowman
Bowman Chrome
Bowman Chrome Draft
Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects
Bowman Chrome Draft WBC Prospects
Bowman Chrome Prospects
Bowman Chrome WBC Prospects
Bowman Draft
Bowman Draft Prospects
Finest
O-Pee-Chee
Topps
Topps 206
Topps A&G
Topps Chrome
Topps Update
Upper Deck
Upper Deck Goodwin Champions
Upper Deck Goudey
Upper Deck X

2010
Bowman
Bowman Chrome
Bowman Chrome Draft
Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects
Bowman Chrome Prospects
Bowman Chrome USA Baseball
Bowman Chrome USA Stars
Bowman Draft
Bowman Draft Prospects
Bowman Platinum
Bowman Platinum Prospects
Bowman Prospects
Donruss Elite Extra Edition
Finest
Topps
Topps A&G
Topps Attax
Topps Attax Code Cards
Topps Attax Gold Foil
Topps Attax Silver Foil
Topps Chrome
Upper Deck

2011
Bowman
Bowman Chrome
Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects
Bowman Chrome Prospects
Bowman Draft Prospects
Bowman Platinum
Bowman Prospects
Finest
Gypsy Queen
Topps
Topps A&G
Topps Chrome
Topps Lineage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilRedsGirl

avatar

Posts : 3807
Activity Points : 4179
CBA Points : 104
Join date : 2011-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Wed May 17, 2017 3:38 pm

What Texas Rangers do you have from 2009, 2010 and 2011 Finest. Have no wantlist but can find one of all the Rangers in those sets if it will make it easier for you. Also take refractors from those years also.

Thanks,
Mercedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.angelscollector.webs.com
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1218
Activity Points : 1448
CBA Points : 84
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Thu May 18, 2017 6:36 am

Here's what I have for Finest Rangers.  (I pulled other Finest years that I could find too.)

2010 Finest #19 V Guerrero
2010 Finest #56 Hamilton
2011 Finest #19 M Young
2011 Finest #26 Beltre (have 3)
2011 Finest #58 Hamilton (have 2)
2011 Finest #89 Ogando (have 2)
2013 Finest #5 Beltre
2015 Finest #48 Ranaudo
2015 Finest #59 Andrus

2009 Finest Refractors Blue #61 Kinsler /399

Thanks, Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 754
Activity Points : 1141
CBA Points : 109
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 44
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Thu May 18, 2017 4:53 pm

hi chief,

here are the remaining needs for extra sets from 2011 topps, see what you can get for me and what I can send your way for them.

2011 topps: 5 57 65 110 138 170 183 228 236 238 282 330 335 355 383 420 434 443 449 460 466 477 508 510 550

2011 topps series 2: 347 355 357 364 368 369 383 389 404 408 410 412 420 422 425 434 443 449 454 455 458 460 464 466 469 470 472 477 480 482 485 492 495 498 507 508 510 513 518 528 536 546 547 552 555 557 564 566 569 570 582 590 595 605 607 608 613 628 630 632 633 635 638 640 653 655 656

2011 topps update: 6 28 57 85 94 103 104 122 152 174 175 177 230 231 250 252 256 285 291 301

2011 topps chrome: 1 5 9 10 13 16 19 21 24 34 39 41 45 59 60 64 65 82 86 90 96 104 107 131 136 139 151 155 159 165 167 171 173 185 189 205 207 208
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
LilRedsGirl

avatar

Posts : 3807
Activity Points : 4179
CBA Points : 104
Join date : 2011-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Thu May 18, 2017 6:35 pm

chief wahoo wrote:
Here's what I have for Finest Rangers.  (I pulled other Finest years that I could find too.)

2010 Finest #19 V Guerrero
2010 Finest #56 Hamilton
2011 Finest #19 M Young
2011 Finest #26 Beltre (have 3)
2011 Finest #58 Hamilton (have 2)
2011 Finest #89 Ogando (have 2)
2013 Finest #5 Beltre
2015 Finest #48 Ranaudo
2015 Finest #59 Andrus

2009 Finest Refractors Blue #61 Kinsler /399

Thanks, Scott


Scott

Can use these Rangers

2010 Finest #19 V Guerrero
2010 Finest #56 Hamilton
2011 Finest #19 M Young
2011 Finest #26 Beltre
2011 Finest #58 Hamilton
2011 Finest #89 Ogando
2013 Finest #5 Beltre
2015 Finest #48 Ranaudo
2015 Finest #59 Andrus

2009 Finest Refractors Blue #61 Kinsler /399

Not sure we have anymore Longoria cards but anything else your looking for?

Thanks,
Mercedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.angelscollector.webs.com
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1218
Activity Points : 1448
CBA Points : 84
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Thu May 18, 2017 6:49 pm

steve1972 wrote:
hi chief,

here are the remaining needs for extra sets from 2011 topps, see what you can get for me and what I can send your way for them.

2011 topps:  228 

2011 topps series 2:  408 425 582 

2011 topps chrome:  5 9 16 21 24 39 41 45 59 64 65 86 96 104 107 136 139 151 155 159 167 171 173 185 189 205 207 208

Steve, I have the ones listed above.  I would trade in your favor for parallels or serial numbered cards.  Or I can look at a trade list.  

Thanks, Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1218
Activity Points : 1448
CBA Points : 84
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Thu May 18, 2017 7:06 pm

LilRedsGirl wrote:
chief wahoo wrote:
Here's what I have for Finest Rangers.  (I pulled other Finest years that I could find too.)

2010 Finest #19 V Guerrero
2010 Finest #56 Hamilton
2011 Finest #19 M Young
2011 Finest #26 Beltre (have 3)
2011 Finest #58 Hamilton (have 2)
2011 Finest #89 Ogando (have 2)
2013 Finest #5 Beltre
2015 Finest #48 Ranaudo
2015 Finest #59 Andrus

2009 Finest Refractors Blue #61 Kinsler /399

Thanks, Scott


Scott

Can use these Rangers

2010 Finest #19 V Guerrero
2010 Finest #56 Hamilton
2011 Finest #19 M Young
2011 Finest #26 Beltre
2011 Finest #58 Hamilton
2011 Finest #89 Ogando
2013 Finest #5 Beltre
2015 Finest #48 Ranaudo
2015 Finest #59 Andrus

2009 Finest Refractors Blue #61 Kinsler /399

Not sure we have anymore Longoria cards but anything else your looking for?

Thanks,
Mercedes

Mercedes, do you have any extra parallels or #'d from 2017 Donruss for trade?

Thanks, Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 754
Activity Points : 1141
CBA Points : 109
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 44
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Thu May 18, 2017 7:34 pm

chief wahoo wrote:
steve1972 wrote:
hi chief,
go ahead and check out the trade list in my sig. and the parallels I would have are some 2011 wal mart black, update blue, diamond and update diamond, cognac and update cognac, 2013 emerald (not sure right now if regular or update sets), 2009 topps wal mart black, also various gold cards from various years.







here are the remaining needs for extra sets from 2011 topps, see what you can get for me and what I can send your way for them.

2011 topps:  228 

2011 topps series 2:  408 425 582 

2011 topps chrome:  5 9 16 21 24 39 41 45 59 64 65 86 96 104 107 136 139 151 155 159 167 171 173 185 189 205 207 208

Steve, I have the ones listed above.  I would trade in your favor for parallels or serial numbered cards.  Or I can look at a trade list.  

Thanks, Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
LilRedsGirl

avatar

Posts : 3807
Activity Points : 4179
CBA Points : 104
Join date : 2011-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Fri May 19, 2017 5:08 am

chief wahoo wrote:
LilRedsGirl wrote:
chief wahoo wrote:
Here's what I have for Finest Rangers.  (I pulled other Finest years that I could find too.)

2010 Finest #19 V Guerrero
2010 Finest #56 Hamilton
2011 Finest #19 M Young
2011 Finest #26 Beltre (have 3)
2011 Finest #58 Hamilton (have 2)
2011 Finest #89 Ogando (have 2)
2013 Finest #5 Beltre
2015 Finest #48 Ranaudo
2015 Finest #59 Andrus

2009 Finest Refractors Blue #61 Kinsler /399

Thanks, Scott


Scott

Can use these Rangers

2010 Finest #19 V Guerrero
2010 Finest #56 Hamilton
2011 Finest #19 M Young
2011 Finest #26 Beltre
2011 Finest #58 Hamilton
2011 Finest #89 Ogando
2013 Finest #5 Beltre
2015 Finest #48 Ranaudo
2015 Finest #59 Andrus

2009 Finest Refractors Blue #61 Kinsler /399

Not sure we have anymore Longoria cards but anything else your looking for?

Thanks,
Mercedes

Mercedes, do you have any extra parallels or #'d from 2017 Donruss for trade?

Thanks, Scott


Have these if you can use any of them.

2017 Donruss
1983 Retro Set RV-14 Eric Hosmer #84/199
1983 Retro Set RV-12 Justin Verlander #27/100
1983 Retro Set RV-48 Harmon Killebrew #439/500

Diamond Kings 10 Justin Verlander #51/199

American Pride AP-10 KJ Harrison #684/999
American Pride AP-22 Tim Cate #58/99

Aqueous Test 105 Albert Pujols #34/49

Press Proof Gold 132 Maikel Franco #94/99
Press Proof Silver 54 Mark Trumbo #304/500

Variation 193 Pops (Willie Stargell) #41/199


Thanks and lmk,
Mercedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.angelscollector.webs.com
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1218
Activity Points : 1448
CBA Points : 84
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Fri May 19, 2017 7:17 am

Mercedes, let me know if this works:

2010 Finest #19 V Guerrero $0.60
2010 Finest #56 Hamilton $0.60
2011 Finest #19 M Young $0.40
2011 Finest #26 Beltre $0.60
2011 Finest #58 Hamilton $0.60
2011 Finest #89 Ogando RC $2.50
2013 Finest #5 Beltre $0.60
2015 Finest #48 Ranaudo RC $0.75
2015 Finest #59 Andrus $0.50
2009 Finest Refractors Blue #61 Kinsler /399 $3.00
(total bv = $10.15)

In trade for these:

2017 Donruss 1983 Retro Set RV-12 Justin Verlander #27/100 $4
2017 Donruss Press Proof Gold 132 Maikel Franco #94/99 $5

Thanks, Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilRedsGirl

avatar

Posts : 3807
Activity Points : 4179
CBA Points : 104
Join date : 2011-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Fri May 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Scott

I posted the trade for us

http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t3642-chief-wahoo-lilredsgirl-trade#56072

Can you lmk what the Pujols books for?

Thanks,
Mercedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.angelscollector.webs.com
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1218
Activity Points : 1448
CBA Points : 84
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Fri May 19, 2017 8:13 pm

The Pujols aqueous is $8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1218
Activity Points : 1448
CBA Points : 84
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Sat May 20, 2017 9:20 am

Steve, the bv on the ones you need is $33.85.

2011 topps:  228 ($0.60)
2011 topps series 2:  408 425 582 ($1.75)
2011 topps chrome: 5 9 16 21 24 39 41 45 59 64 65 86 96 104 107 136 139 151 155 159 167 171 173 185 189 205 207 208  ($31.50)

Can you list out the golds you have?

Thanks, Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 754
Activity Points : 1141
CBA Points : 109
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 44
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Tue May 23, 2017 1:10 pm

chief wahoo wrote:
Steve, the bv on the ones you need is $33.85.

2011 topps:  228 ($0.60)
2011 topps series 2:  408 425 582 ($1.75)
2011 topps chrome: 5 9 16 21 24 39 41 45 59 64 65 86 96 104 107 136 139 151 155 159 167 171 173 185 189 205 207 208  ($31.50)

Can you list out the golds you have?

Thanks, Scott



golds for trade:

2001: 439 440 614 696
2001 traded: 173 240
2002: 208
2002 traded: 68
2003 traded: 245
2004: 90 96 233 556
2004 traded: 4 18 141 203 215
2005: 80
2005 traded: 208x2 271
2005 retired: 29 64 83 97
2006 traded: 171 221 240 248x2 272 308 310
2007 traded: 34 56 95 147 192
2007 opening day: lots send list
2008:
1 & 2: 56 431 525 591 654
update: 25 218 238 260 291 330
gold lettering:
update: 21 44 48 72 74 90 97 108 114 117 121 126 129 130 132 135 159 162 163 165 177 193 205 211 216 234 235 260 325
2009: 194 204 226 580
2009 update: 51 92 106 208x2
2010: 351 376
2010 update: 107 232 267 330
2011: 87 98 292 301 344 441 455 466 508
2011 update: 4 9 37 107x2 126 200 206 276
2012: 14 46 60 63 70 88 168 188 238 246 253 273 276 284 295 308 325 329 357 369 372x2 386 405 411 414 421 438 448 475 482 514 520 529 551 557 562 572 578 596 599 614
2012 update: 1 3x2 4 8 22 29 39 44 48 59 61 72 79 89 102 124 135x2 143 145 147 153 160 170 189 249 274 279 281 284 286 296 308 311 315 316 323 324 325 325-dinged 326
2013: 65 255 276 307 324 328 344 364x2 372 393 442 459 470 473 503 514 521 523 551 557 566 604 644
2013 update: 77 151 227 230 240 251 265-surface dimples
2014: 27 47 114 232 399 639
2014 update: 72 125 139 155 183 185 195 245 246 260 277 306
2015: 257 263 360 461 611
2015 update: 161 295x2
2016: 33 109 321

all are topps and vast majority are very minor stars or commons
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1218
Activity Points : 1448
CBA Points : 84
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Tue May 23, 2017 6:55 pm

steve1972 wrote:
chief wahoo wrote:
Steve, the bv on the ones you need is $33.85.

2011 topps:  228 ($0.60)
2011 topps series 2:  408 425 582 ($1.75)
2011 topps chrome: 5 9 16 21 24 39 41 45 59 64 65 86 96 104 107 136 139 151 155 159 167 171 173 185 189 205 207 208  ($31.50)

Can you list out the golds you have?

Thanks, Scott

golds for trade:

2001: 439 440 614 696
2001 traded: 173 240
2002: 208
2002 traded: 68
2003 traded: 245
2004: 90 96 233 556
2004 traded: 4 18 141 203 215
2005: 80
2005 traded: 208x2 271
2005 retired: 29 64 83 97
2006 traded: 171 221 240 248x2 272 308 310
2007 traded: 34 56 95 147 192
2007 opening day: lots send list
2008:
1 & 2: 56 431 525 591 654
update: 25 218 238 260 291 330
gold lettering:
update: 21 44 48 72 74 90 97 108 114 117 121 126 129 130 132 135 159 162 163 165 177 193 205 211 216 234 235 260 325
2009: 194 204 226 580
2009 update: 51 92 106 208x2
2010: 351 376
2010 update: 107 232 267 330
2011: 87 98 292 301 344 441 455 466 508
2011 update: 4 9 37 107x2 126 200 206 276
2012: 14 46 60 63 70 88 168 188 238 246 253 273 276 284 295 308 325 329 357 369 372x2 386 405 411 414 421 438 448 475 482 514 520 529 551 557 562 572 578 596 599 614
2012 update: 1 3x2 4 8 22 29 39 44 48 59 61 72 79 89 102 124 135x2 143 145 147 153 160 170 189 249 274 279 281 284 286 296 308 311 315 316 323 324 325 325-dinged 326
2013: 65 255 276 307 324 328 344 364x2 372 393 442 459 470 473 503 514 521 523 551 557 566 604 644
2013 update: 77 151 227 230 240 251 265-surface dimples
2014: 27 47 114 232 399 639
2014 update: 72 125 139 155 183 185 195 245 246 260 277 306
2015: 257 263 360 461 611
2015 update: 161 295x2
2016: 33 109 321

all are topps and vast majority are very minor stars or commons
There are a few I can use but not that many.  Do you have any bowman/topps chrome refractor colors or xfractors? Or would it be the same list from last week or so?

Thanks, Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 754
Activity Points : 1141
CBA Points : 109
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 44
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Tue May 23, 2017 9:40 pm

chief wahoo wrote:
steve1972 wrote:
chief wahoo wrote:
Steve, the bv on the ones you need is $33.85.

2011 topps:  228 ($0.60)
2011 topps series 2:  408 425 582 ($1.75)
2011 topps chrome: 5 9 16 21 24 39 41 45 59 64 65 86 96 104 107 136 139 151 155 159 167 171 173 185 189 205 207 208  ($31.50)

Can you list out the golds you have?

Thanks, Scott

golds for trade:

2001: 439 440 614 696
2001 traded: 173 240
2002: 208
2002 traded: 68
2003 traded: 245
2004: 90 96 233 556
2004 traded: 4 18 141 203 215
2005: 80
2005 traded: 208x2 271
2005 retired: 29 64 83 97
2006 traded: 171 221 240 248x2 272 308 310
2007 traded: 34 56 95 147 192
2007 opening day: lots send list
2008:
1 & 2: 56 431 525 591 654
update: 25 218 238 260 291 330
gold lettering:
update: 21 44 48 72 74 90 97 108 114 117 121 126 129 130 132 135 159 162 163 165 177 193 205 211 216 234 235 260 325
2009: 194 204 226 580
2009 update: 51 92 106 208x2
2010: 351 376
2010 update: 107 232 267 330
2011: 87 98 292 301 344 441 455 466 508
2011 update: 4 9 37 107x2 126 200 206 276
2012: 14 46 60 63 70 88 168 188 238 246 253 273 276 284 295 308 325 329 357 369 372x2 386 405 411 414 421 438 448 475 482 514 520 529 551 557 562 572 578 596 599 614
2012 update: 1 3x2 4 8 22 29 39 44 48 59 61 72 79 89 102 124 135x2 143 145 147 153 160 170 189 249 274 279 281 284 286 296 308 311 315 316 323 324 325 325-dinged 326
2013: 65 255 276 307 324 328 344 364x2 372 393 442 459 470 473 503 514 521 523 551 557 566 604 644
2013 update: 77 151 227 230 240 251 265-surface dimples
2014: 27 47 114 232 399 639
2014 update: 72 125 139 155 183 185 195 245 246 260 277 306
2015: 257 263 360 461 611
2015 update: 161 295x2
2016: 33 109 321

all are topps and vast majority are very minor stars or commons
There are a few I can use but not that many.  Do you have any bowman/topps chrome refractor colors or xfractors?  Or would it be the same list from last week or so?

Thanks, Scott




would mostly be the same, not sure if I listed bowman last time, was that last list on pm or in a thread??

bowman refractors:

2007 scott rolen 148 -- blue
2008 Justin upton 6
2008 german duran 200
2010 jon ely bdp17
2011 john Lindsey 187
2011 john Lindsey 187 -- gold ref
2011 chad billingsley 68
2011 dan haren 81
2011 leon landry bdpp7
2011 matt olson bdpp104

just not many as I don't collect bowman as a majority
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1218
Activity Points : 1448
CBA Points : 84
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Thu May 25, 2017 8:42 am

I found these I can use:

2013 Gypsy Queen Blue Framed #1 A Jones /499 $1.50
2011 Gypsy Queen Framed #57 Ortiz /999 $4
2007 UD Masterpieces Black #80 Biggio /99 $4
2007 UD Future Stars Red #45 Vlad Guerrero /199 $2.50
2014 Topps Update Gold #US277 Sale $1.50
2016 Topps Gold #109 H Owens $2.50
(total = $16)

Would you consider another cards+cash trade? Plus $3 concealed cash would be fine.

Thanks, Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 754
Activity Points : 1141
CBA Points : 109
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 44
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Thu May 25, 2017 8:17 pm

chief wahoo wrote:
I found these I can use:

2013 Gypsy Queen Blue Framed #1 A Jones /499 $1.50
2011 Gypsy Queen Framed #57 Ortiz /999 $4
2007 UD Masterpieces Black #80 Biggio /99 $4
2007 UD Future Stars Red #45 Vlad Guerrero /199 $2.50
2014 Topps Update Gold #US277 Sale $1.50
2016 Topps Gold #109 H Owens $2.50
(total = $16)

Would you consider another cards+cash trade?  Plus $3 concealed cash would be fine.

Thanks, Scott





scott,

we can do that, will post when done here. thanks.

steve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 754
Activity Points : 1141
CBA Points : 109
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 44
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Fri May 26, 2017 3:32 pm

steve1972 wrote:
chief wahoo wrote:
I found these I can use:

2013 Gypsy Queen Blue Framed #1 A Jones /499 $1.50
2011 Gypsy Queen Framed #57 Ortiz /999 $4
2007 UD Masterpieces Black #80 Biggio /99 $4
2007 UD Future Stars Red #45 Vlad Guerrero /199 $2.50
2014 Topps Update Gold #US277 Sale $1.50
2016 Topps Gold #109 H Owens $2.50
(total = $16)

Would you consider another cards+cash trade?  Plus $3 concealed cash would be fine.

Thanks, Scott




scott,

pulling cards today and the 2011 GQ framed Ortiz is gone, something else I can replace it with??

steve


scott,

we can do that, will post when done here.  thanks.

steve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
chief wahoo

avatar

Posts : 1218
Activity Points : 1448
CBA Points : 84
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Fri May 26, 2017 3:54 pm

steve1972 wrote:
steve1972 wrote:
chief wahoo wrote:
I found these I can use:

2013 Gypsy Queen Blue Framed #1 A Jones /499 $1.50
2011 Gypsy Queen Framed #57 Ortiz /999 $4
2007 UD Masterpieces Black #80 Biggio /99 $4
2007 UD Future Stars Red #45 Vlad Guerrero /199 $2.50
2014 Topps Update Gold #US277 Sale $1.50
2016 Topps Gold #109 H Owens $2.50
(total = $16)

Would you consider another cards+cash trade?  Plus $3 concealed cash would be fine.

Thanks, Scott




scott,

pulling cards today and the 2011 GQ framed Ortiz is gone, something else I can replace it with??

steve


scott,

we can do that, will post when done here.  thanks.

steve
How about this one -- 07 UD MASTERPIECES GREEN FRAMED MIGUEL CABRERA?

Thanks, Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 754
Activity Points : 1141
CBA Points : 109
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 44
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   Fri May 26, 2017 4:41 pm

chief wahoo wrote:
steve1972 wrote:
steve1972 wrote:
chief wahoo wrote:
I found these I can use:

2013 Gypsy Queen Blue Framed #1 A Jones /499 $1.50
2011 Gypsy Queen Framed #57 Ortiz /999 $4
2007 UD Masterpieces Black #80 Biggio /99 $4
2007 UD Future Stars Red #45 Vlad Guerrero /199 $2.50
2014 Topps Update Gold #US277 Sale $1.50
2016 Topps Gold #109 H Owens $2.50
(total = $16)

Would you consider another cards+cash trade?  Plus $3 concealed cash would be fine.

Thanks, Scott




scott,

pulling cards today and the 2011 GQ framed Ortiz is gone, something else I can replace it with??

steve


scott,

we can do that, will post when done here.  thanks.

steve
How about this one -- 07 UD MASTERPIECES GREEN FRAMED MIGUEL CABRERA?

Thanks, Scott





scott,

got that one, trade edited, mails on Monday, thanks for the trade.

steve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)   

Back to top Go down
 
Set fillers FT/FS (2009-2011)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» RZR heaters
» Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??
» Top 100 matches (2000-2010)
» Football Club USA TEXAS Junior Academy Program 2009-2011
» Vanfest 2009, June 10-13 2010 Aylmer Ontario Canada

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Board Authority :: Baseball FT/FS-
Jump to: