Card Board Authority
Card Board Authority

Sports Card Trade Site
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
2017 September Trade Totals 1. chief wahoo (2), 2. millo67 (1), LilRedsGirl (1), 4., 5., 6., 7., 8., 9., 10.

Share | 
 

 My Baseball Wants- Topps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shortbus12



Posts : 205
Activity Points : 259
CBA Points : 28
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 49
Location : Paul Pavey 8413 Chandon Court Chesterfield, Virginia 23838

PostSubject: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:11 pm

I decided to delete my Want List here, because I have a Want List on my main webpage. It's hard to maintain both lists consistently, so I'm just going to add a link to my webpage. I added a bunch of cards to my Want List and Trade List, including some Parallels. So, take a look and see what you want, need, and can't live without.

www.cardaddict.webs.com


Last edited by shortbus12 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 72 times in total (Reason for editing : Trade)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardaddict.webs.com
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22413
Activity Points : 26180
CBA Points : 669
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 47
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:53 am

I'm sure i can hit several of those for you from 1998-2011 and maybe some of the others.

I will start checking on them hopefully this evening.

Thanks,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
CARDMAN
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4160
Activity Points : 4642
CBA Points : 89
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 46
Location : Lufkin, Texas

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:54 am

I will check on some 76, 77, 79 for you later tonight.

Richard

_________________
Collect:

Hall of famers
Rookies
Serial Numbered cards
Autos


Silver Coins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shortbus12



Posts : 205
Activity Points : 259
CBA Points : 28
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 49
Location : Paul Pavey 8413 Chandon Court Chesterfield, Virginia 23838

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:54 pm

I just checked my profile and my website was in there wrong. It should be corrected now, as well as attached to my signature. I'm trying to add cards weekly to my Have to Trade List. I have a bunch of other cards, so if there's something you're looking for, just ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardaddict.webs.com
slackey

avatar

Posts : 859
Activity Points : 941
CBA Points : 18
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 32
Location : 486 Georgia Ridge Rd Searcy, Ar. 72143

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:03 pm

i have these for you, let me know if you have any 2011 topps chrome

Update- 119, 232, 322

kimball champions
KG107 Dan Uggla

thanks and lmk
shawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardboardauthority.weebly.com
slackey

avatar

Posts : 859
Activity Points : 941
CBA Points : 18
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 32
Location : 486 Georgia Ridge Rd Searcy, Ar. 72143

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:08 pm

bump for shortbus
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardboardauthority.weebly.com
shortbus12



Posts : 205
Activity Points : 259
CBA Points : 28
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 49
Location : Paul Pavey 8413 Chandon Court Chesterfield, Virginia 23838

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:53 am

Shawn,

The only Chrome I have are Bowman Chrome.

Paul
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardaddict.webs.com
slackey

avatar

Posts : 859
Activity Points : 941
CBA Points : 18
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 32
Location : 486 Georgia Ridge Rd Searcy, Ar. 72143

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:48 pm

ok well if you have a couple jeters or longo's you can do for them that will work

thanks and lmk
shawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardboardauthority.weebly.com
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22413
Activity Points : 26180
CBA Points : 669
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 47
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Paul

I have these for you.

2003 Topps
363, 366, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 376, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 384, 385, 386, 387, 389, 391, 392, 393, 394, 396, 397, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 413, 416, 417, 418, 420, 421, 423, 425, 426, 428, 429, 431, 432, 434, 435, 436, 438, 439, 440, 442, 443, 444, 448, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 460, 462, 464, 465, 467, 469, 470, 475, 477, 479, 482, 485, 488, 489, 490, 492, 493, 495, 496, 497, 498, 501, 502, 503, 504, 508, 512, 513, 514, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 523, 525, 526, 528, 529, 534, 535, 536, 540, 541, 543, 544, 546, 547, 548, 549, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 559, 562, 563, 564, 568, 569, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 579, 580, 582, 585, 586, 589, 591, 592, 593, 594, 596, 597, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 605, 607, 608, 609, 612, 613, 614, 617, 618, 620, 621, 622, 630, 632, 633, 634, 635, 638, 641, 643, 644, 645, 646, 648, 649, 650, 651, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 667, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 685, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 694, 695, 697, 698, 701, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 718

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
shortbus12



Posts : 205
Activity Points : 259
CBA Points : 28
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 49
Location : Paul Pavey 8413 Chandon Court Chesterfield, Virginia 23838

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Dennis,

I had someone offer me trade for the other Cognac's, so I don't have them anymore. Is there anything else I have for you that you may want? I added a bunch of 2011 Regular's today. I also added the Update list, but its not totally accurate. It's pretty close, but I need to update it.

Paul
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardaddict.webs.com
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22413
Activity Points : 26180
CBA Points : 669
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 47
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Paul

Anything of any of these players

Joey Votto
Barry Larkin
Jim Edmonds

Nolan Ryan
Al Kaline
Cal Ripken Jr.

Eric Hosmer
Paul Goldschmidt
Mike Trout
Bryce Harper
Stephen Strasburg

Would take any whether i have them or not.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
shortbus12



Posts : 205
Activity Points : 259
CBA Points : 28
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 49
Location : Paul Pavey 8413 Chandon Court Chesterfield, Virginia 23838

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Dennis,

I'm working tomorrow, so I will try and look Sunday. I know I have some '11 Joey votto cards, although they're the regular ones. I may have some early Barry Larkins, and some '80 Nolan Ryans. I'll let you know more on Sunday.

Paul
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardaddict.webs.com
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 818
Activity Points : 1219
CBA Points : 109
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 44
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:22 am

found some 2011 update for you.

2011 update: 7 69 84 105 135 143($1.00) 177 186 204 221 223 254($1.25) 267 295 322 kimball champs: 106($1.00) 141($1.00) 142($2.00
also
1994 topps: 605($0.75)

something comparable off this list would be good,
2011 update: 5 6 12 14 16 17 18 20 22 24 25 26 27 29 41 42 43 45 46 49 54 56 58 59 60 61 62 65 66 70 71 72 74 77 78 85 88 89 93 95 97 98 103 114 115 116 117 118 124 125 126 128 129 137 139 150 151 152 155 157 159 161 166 168 170 172 174 176 179 181 182 183 184 185 187 192 196 198 199 201 202 203 206 210 211 212 215 218 222 227 228 230 233 235 236 237 242 250 256 259 261 262 265 268 270 271 272 274 277 281 282 283 289 291 293 294 297 298 309 310 311 313 314 315 316 318 320 323 325 330
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22413
Activity Points : 26180
CBA Points : 669
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 47
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:26 am

shortbus12 wrote:
Dennis,

I'm working tomorrow, so I will try and look Sunday. I know I have some '11 Joey votto cards, although they're the regular ones. I may have some early Barry Larkins, and some '80 Nolan Ryans. I'll let you know more on Sunday.

Paul


Paul

Sounds good, i will trade for any, whether i need them or not.

Thanks,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
shortbus12



Posts : 205
Activity Points : 259
CBA Points : 28
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 49
Location : Paul Pavey 8413 Chandon Court Chesterfield, Virginia 23838

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:39 am

Steve,

I hate to be a pain, but I don't have the BV for any 2011's yet. If you wouldn't mind figuring out a trade, I would appreciate it. I've been putting off updating my program until after Christmas, but I know its time to do it now. If you're unable to figure one out, then I'll see what I can do. Sorry for the bother.

Paul





steve1972 wrote:
found some 2011 update for you.

2011 update: 7 69 84 105 135 143($1.00) 177 186 204 221 223 254($1.25) 267 295 322 kimball champs: 106($1.00) 141($1.00) 142($2.00
also
1994 topps: 605($0.75)

something comparable off this list would be good,
2011 update: 5 6 12 14 16 17 18 20 22 24 25 26 27 29 41 42 43 45 46 49 54 56 58 59 60 61 62 65 66 70 71 72 74 77 78 85 88 89 93 95 97 98 103 114 115 116 117 118 124 125 126 128 129 137 139 150 151 152 155 157 159 161 166 168 170 172 174 176 179 181 182 183 184 185 187 192 196 198 199 201 202 203 206 210 211 212 215 218 222 227 228 230 233 235 236 237 242 250 256 259 261 262 265 268 270 271 272 274 277 281 282 283 289 291 293 294 297 298 309 310 311 313 314 315 316 318 320 323 325 330
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardaddict.webs.com
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 818
Activity Points : 1219
CBA Points : 109
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 44
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:20 am

not a problem. will figure later today and let you know tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 818
Activity Points : 1219
CBA Points : 109
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 44
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:51 pm

b.v. from initial listing of 2011 traded:

something comparable off this list would be good,
2011 update: 5 6 12 14 16 17 18 20 22 24 25 26 27 29 41 42 43 45 46 49 54 56 58($0.75) 59 60 61 62 65 66 70 71 72 74 77 78 85 88 89 93 95 97 98 103 114 115 116 117 118($1.00) 124 125 126 128 129 137 139 150 151 152(2.00) 155($5.00) 157 159 161 166 168 170 172 174($2.00) 176 179($1.00) 181 182 183 184 185 187 192($2.00) 196 198 199 201 202 203 206 210 211 212 215 218 222 227 228 230 233 235 236 237 242 250 256 259 261 262 265 268 270 271 272 274 277 281 282 283 289 291 293 294 297 298 309 310 311 313 314 315 316 318 320 323 325 330 common=$0.30 semistarrs=$0.50 unlisted start=$0.75

i have for you 13 x $0.30 = $3.90 and $7.00 worth of listed cards.

i hope that helps






shortbus12 wrote:
Steve,

I hate to be a pain, but I don't have the BV for any 2011's yet. If you wouldn't mind figuring out a trade, I would appreciate it. I've been putting off updating my program until after Christmas, but I know its time to do it now. If you're unable to figure one out, then I'll see what I can do. Sorry for the bother.

Paul





steve1972 wrote:
found some 2011 update for you.

2011 update: 7 69 84 105 135 143($1.00) 177 186 204 221 223 254($1.25) 267 295 322 kimball champs: 106($1.00) 141($1.00) 142($2.00
also
1994 topps: 605($0.75)

something comparable off this list would be good,
2011 update: 5 6 12 14 16 17 18 20 22 24 25 26 27 29 41 42 43 45 46 49 54 56 58 59 60 61 62 65 66 70 71 72 74 77 78 85 88 89 93 95 97 98 103 114 115 116 117 118 124 125 126 128 129 137 139 150 151 152 155 157 159 161 166 168 170 172 174 176 179 181 182 183 184 185 187 192 196 198 199 201 202 203 206 210 211 212 215 218 222 227 228 230 233 235 236 237 242 250 256 259 261 262 265 268 270 271 272 274 277 281 282 283 289 291 293 294 297 298 309 310 311 313 314 315 316 318 320 323 325 330
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
slackey

avatar

Posts : 859
Activity Points : 941
CBA Points : 18
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 32
Location : 486 Georgia Ridge Rd Searcy, Ar. 72143

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:58 pm

ok well if you have a couple jeters or longo's you can do for them that will work

thanks and lmk
shawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardboardauthority.weebly.com
shortbus12



Posts : 205
Activity Points : 259
CBA Points : 28
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 49
Location : Paul Pavey 8413 Chandon Court Chesterfield, Virginia 23838

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:09 pm

Steve,

How about this?

You send me:

2011 update: 7 69 84 105 135 143($1.00) 177 186 204 221 223 254($1.25) 267 295 322 kimball champs: 106($1.00) 141($1.00) 142($2.00
also
1994 topps: 605($0.75)

and I'll send you:

2011 Update- 5, 6, 17, 18, 20, 22, 25, 26, 27, 29, 41, 46, 62, 65, 71, 77, 78, 85, 89, 95, 97, 114, 116, 125, 126, 137, 150, 151, 157, 159, 161, 166 ($9.60)
58- ($.75)
118- ($1.00)

LMK what you think. If you're okay with it, go ahead and post as I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Paul










steve1972 wrote:
b.v. from initial listing of 2011 traded:
something comparable off this list would be good,
2011 update: 5 6 12 14 16 17 18 20 22 24 25 26 27 29 41 42 43 45 46 49 54 56 58($0.75) 59 60 61 62 65 66 70 71 72 74 77 78 85 88 89 93 95 97 98 103 114 115 116 117 118($1.00) 124 125 126 128 129 137 139 150 151 152(2.00) 155($5.00) 157 159 161 166 168 170 172 174($2.00) 176 179($1.00) 181 182 183 184 185 187 192($2.00) 196 198 199 201 202 203 206 210 211 212 215 218 222 227 228 230 233 235 236 237 242 250 256 259 261 262 265 268 270 271 272 274 277 281 282 283 289 291 293 294 297 298 309 310 311 313 314 315 316 318 320 323 325 330 common=$0.30 semistarrs=$0.50 unlisted start=$0.75

i have for you 13 x $0.30 = $3.90 and $7.00 worth of listed cards.

i hope that helps






shortbus12 wrote:
Steve,

I hate to be a pain, but I don't have the BV for any 2011's yet. If you wouldn't mind figuring out a trade, I would appreciate it. I've been putting off updating my program until after Christmas, but I know its time to do it now. If you're unable to figure one out, then I'll see what I can do. Sorry for the bother.

Paul





steve1972 wrote:
found some 2011 update for you.

2011 update: 7 69 84 105 135 143($1.00) 177 186 204 221 223 254($1.25) 267 295 322 kimball champs: 106($1.00) 141($1.00) 142($2.00
also
1994 topps: 605($0.75)

something comparable off this list would be good,
2011 update: 5 6 12 14 16 17 18 20 22 24 25 26 27 29 41 42 43 45 46 49 54 56 58 59 60 61 62 65 66 70 71 72 74 77 78 85 88 89 93 95 97 98 103 114 115 116 117 118 124 125 126 128 129 137 139 150 151 152 155 157 159 161 166 168 170 172 174 176 179 181 182 183 184 185 187 192 196 198 199 201 202 203 206 210 211 212 215 218 222 227 228 230 233 235 236 237 242 250 256 259 261 262 265 268 270 271 272 274 277 281 282 283 289 291 293 294 297 298 309 310 311 313 314 315 316 318 320 323 325 330
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardaddict.webs.com
shortbus12



Posts : 205
Activity Points : 259
CBA Points : 28
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 49
Location : Paul Pavey 8413 Chandon Court Chesterfield, Virginia 23838

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:10 pm

I'll take a look Shawn.


slackey wrote:
ok well if you have a couple jeters or longo's you can do for them that will work

thanks and lmk
shawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardaddict.webs.com
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 818
Activity Points : 1219
CBA Points : 109
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 44
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:29 pm

sounds good, will post when done here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
shortbus12



Posts : 205
Activity Points : 259
CBA Points : 28
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 49
Location : Paul Pavey 8413 Chandon Court Chesterfield, Virginia 23838

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Shawn,

Sorry, but I lied to you. Actually, I forgot I traded for these cards, but I do have some Topps Chrome. I thought they were update cards until I looked at them today. Anyway, here are all the Chrome I have.

Bowman Chrome-
- 2011- 1st Card- BCP-130 (Topps Certified Autograph- 240/500), 136, 159, 167
- Base- 1, 109, Checklist 1

Topps Chrome-
- 2001- T29
- 2002- 391, 396, 437, 465
- 2005- 32, 35, 40, 41, 42, 59, 63, 78, 83, 87, 91, 107, 126, 137, 138, 144, 150,
- 2007- 32, 35, 67, 75, 82, 95, 104, 105, 109, 138, 139, 144, 171, 188, 231, 234, 245, 247, 251
-2008- Heritage- 115 (Numbered 1254/1959)
- Base- 41, 63, 133
-2010- 1, 33, 46, 48, 59, 83, 150, 168, 217

LMK if you want any of these.

Paul






slackey wrote:
i have these for you, let me know if you have any 2011 topps chrome

Update- 119, 232, 322

kimball champions
KG107 Dan Uggla

thanks and lmk
shawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardaddict.webs.com
slackey

avatar

Posts : 859
Activity Points : 941
CBA Points : 18
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 32
Location : 486 Georgia Ridge Rd Searcy, Ar. 72143

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:28 pm

hey

i would be looking for 2011 topps chrome stuff, if you have a couple jeters or longos you want to trade we can do something for them

thanks and lmk
shawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardboardauthority.weebly.com
shortbus12



Posts : 205
Activity Points : 259
CBA Points : 28
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 49
Location : Paul Pavey 8413 Chandon Court Chesterfield, Virginia 23838

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:22 pm

No problem Shawn. I don't have any 2011 Topps Chrome, which is the reason I posted what I do have. Sorry we couldn't work out anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardaddict.webs.com
shortbus12



Posts : 205
Activity Points : 259
CBA Points : 28
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 49
Location : Paul Pavey 8413 Chandon Court Chesterfield, Virginia 23838

PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:02 pm

Dennis,

Here are cards I've found for you.

Nolan Ryan- 1978- 206 (1977 Strikeout Leaders, EXMT); (214 (Angels checklist, EXMT), 400 (EX+); 1981- 240 (NRMT); 1987- 757 (NRMT); 1988- 250 (NRMT); 1991- 1 (NRMT), 6 (NRMT)

Cal Ripken, Jr.- 1987- 784 (NRMT); 1989- Topps Mini- possibly?, 64 (NRMT); 1990- 8 (NRMT)

Barry Larkin- 1987- 648 (NRMT); 1988- 102 (NRMT); 1993 Hostess- 8 (NRMT)

Joey Votto- 2011- 211 (NRMT)

Stephen Strasburg- 2011- 183 (NRMT); Bowman Chrome- 159 (NRMT)

2011 Cognac- 480- Roberto Alomar

2011- Gold Border- 60 Years of Collecting- 226, 321, 429, 459, 526, 540, 590, US9, US102, US200, US227, US294, US303, US313
- Blue Border- US9, US16, US56, US135, US151, US172, US188, US283

LMK if you need or want any of these.

Paul




dlackey wrote:
Paul

Anything of any of these players

Joey Votto
Barry Larkin
Jim Edmonds

Nolan Ryan
Al Kaline
Cal Ripken Jr.

Eric Hosmer
Paul Goldschmidt
Mike Trout
Bryce Harper
Stephen Strasburg

Would take any whether i have them or not.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardaddict.webs.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My Baseball Wants- Topps   

Back to top Go down
 
My Baseball Wants- Topps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» FS:Nissan Baseball Caps
» Baseball is dead to me
» Ducks unveil their baseball uniforms
» Baseball signings
» OT - Baseball in Cardiff

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Board Authority :: Baseball Wants-
Jump to: