Card Board Authority
Card Board Authority

Sports Card Trade Site
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
2017 December Trade Totals 1. dlackey (1), chief wahoo (1) 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8., 9., 10.

Share | 
 

 WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22721
Activity Points : 26528
CBA Points : 673
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:48 pm

I also included 4 football auto's for your wife for her winning the pick em contest, will send all together.

Thanks,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
RHauch

avatar

Posts : 2807
Activity Points : 3159
CBA Points : 66
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 51
Location : Vermilion OH-IO

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Trade confirmed.

Thanks for the help with my sets.

Ron
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/rhauch/
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22721
Activity Points : 26528
CBA Points : 673
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:53 am

Ron

You have an updated 2004 or 2005 list, either a have or a want.

Thanks,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
RHauch

avatar

Posts : 2807
Activity Points : 3159
CBA Points : 66
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 51
Location : Vermilion OH-IO

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:14 am

dlackey wrote:
Ron

You have an updated 2004 or 2005 list, either a have or a want.

Thanks,
Dennis

I will work on getting those years done next. I have the Upper Deck golds put aside for you.

Ron


Last edited by RHauch on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/rhauch/
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22721
Activity Points : 26528
CBA Points : 673
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:35 am

Ron

Trying to think of what years i haven't done for you on these.

Thanks,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
RHauch

avatar

Posts : 2807
Activity Points : 3159
CBA Points : 66
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 51
Location : Vermilion OH-IO

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:58 am

dlackey wrote:
Ron

Trying to think of what years i haven't done for you on these.

Thanks,
Dennis

2005 Done
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/rhauch/
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22721
Activity Points : 26528
CBA Points : 673
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:47 am

Ron

I have these from that list.

2005 Topps Gold
6, 14, 20, 23, 27, 29, 32, 39, 42, 46, 53, 59, 81, 88, 95, 106, 125, 129, 131, 138, 145, 149, 152, 157, 178, 180, 182, 205, 206, 211, 217, 222, 235, 245, 250, 260, 262, 273, 276, 280, 290, 295, 300, 308, 310, 329, 368, 371, 379, 380, 383, 384, 406, 415, 416, 426, 438, 442, 446, 447, 448, 455, 458, 462, 465, 471, 491, 492, 496, 497, 499, 504, 506, 507, 516, 518, 522, 526, 537, 538, 543, 578, 581, 592, 597, 599, 613, 622, 636, 639, 646, 648, 649, 659, 660, 661, 685, 701, 717

Looks like 99 cards, some semistars in there but easier to figure at common prices $3 each so $297 bv on this lot.

Thanks,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
RHauch

avatar

Posts : 2807
Activity Points : 3159
CBA Points : 66
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 51
Location : Vermilion OH-IO

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:29 am

dlackey wrote:
Ron

I have these from that list.

2005 Topps Gold
6, 14, 20, 23, 27, 29, 32, 39, 42, 46, 53, 59, 81, 88, 95, 106, 125, 129, 131, 138, 145, 149, 152, 157, 178, 180, 182, 205, 206, 211, 217, 222, 235, 245, 250, 260, 262, 273, 276, 280, 290, 295, 300, 308, 310, 329, 368, 371, 379, 380, 383, 384, 406, 415, 416, 426, 438, 442, 446, 447, 448, 455, 458, 462, 465, 471, 491, 492, 496, 497, 499, 504, 506, 507, 516, 518, 522, 526, 537, 538, 543, 578, 581, 592, 597, 599, 613, 622, 636, 639, 646, 648, 649, 659, 660, 661, 685, 701, 717

Looks like 99 cards, some semistars in there but easier to figure at common prices $3 each so $297 bv on this lot.

Thanks,
Dennis

I will figure out a deal for us tonight. I am off to work in a short time.

Thanks,

Ron
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/rhauch/
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22721
Activity Points : 26528
CBA Points : 673
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Ron

Sounds good.

Thanks,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
RHauch

avatar

Posts : 2807
Activity Points : 3159
CBA Points : 66
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 51
Location : Vermilion OH-IO

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:00 am

Finally finished my WANT list.

Let me know if you have any for me,

Ron
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/rhauch/
brj38464
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4752
Activity Points : 5524
CBA Points : 216
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 52
Location : 320 Jackson St. Lawrenceburg,Tn. 38464

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:13 am

let me know if you would be interested in this trade. i think this is the bv on the cards if not let me knowthanks billy

you get
2004 topps traded gold #T200 BV $20.

i get
1994 Bowman Marshall Faulk #2 $15
1998 Topps Brian Griese #346 $5
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/billyscardsyahoocom/
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22721
Activity Points : 26528
CBA Points : 673
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:25 am

Ron

I have these for you. 49 gold cards i believe.

2006 Topps U&H Gold
Uh8, 10, 13, 14, 15, 21, 25, 26, 28, 30, 33, 35, 42, 51, 57, 61, 64, 71, 77, 78, 85, 91, 96, 97, 98, 103, 123, 124, 131, 139, 141, 161, 162, 182, 193, 200, 208, 215, 224, 225, 241, 242, 253, 261, 263, 274, 276, 310, 323

Also have this one for you.

2001 Topps Gold #220 Tony Gwynn #/2001

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis


_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
RHauch

avatar

Posts : 2807
Activity Points : 3159
CBA Points : 66
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 51
Location : Vermilion OH-IO

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:58 am

brj38464 wrote:
let me know if you would be interested in this trade. i think this is the bv on the cards if not let me knowthanks billy

you get
2004 topps traded gold #T200 BV $20.

i get
1994 Bowman Marshall Faulk #2 $15
1998 Topps Brian Griese #346 $5

Hey Billy,

The 04 Topps Gold only has a BV of $9.

I still have the Greise but not the Faulk. My site is outdated. I have been working on getting it back into shape.

LMK if you have a interest in anything else,

Ron
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/rhauch/
RHauch

avatar

Posts : 2807
Activity Points : 3159
CBA Points : 66
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 51
Location : Vermilion OH-IO

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:00 am

dlackey wrote:
Ron

I have these for you. 49 gold cards i believe.

2006 Topps U&H Gold
Uh8, 10, 13, 14, 15, 21, 25, 26, 28, 30, 33, 35, 42, 51, 57, 61, 64, 71, 77, 78, 85, 91, 96, 97, 98, 103, 123, 124, 131, 139, 141, 161, 162, 182, 193, 200, 208, 215, 224, 225, 241, 242, 253, 261, 263, 274, 276, 310, 323

Also have this one for you.

2001 Topps Gold #220 Tony Gwynn #/2001

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis


Hey Dennis,

I can use all you have listed but #98. I just received a half dozen 06 Update Golds yesterday and I haven't marked them off yet.

I don't know if I have anything else you need,

Ron


Ron

I would take anything of these players.

Barry Larkin
Jim Edmonds
Joey Votto
Jay Bruce
Nolan Ryan
Cal Ripken Jr.
Al Kaline
Bryce Harper
Stephen Strasburg
Eric Hosmer
Paul Goldschmidt
Mike Trout

Anything 1950's or 1960's baseball

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/rhauch/
brj38464
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4752
Activity Points : 5524
CBA Points : 216
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 52
Location : 320 Jackson St. Lawrenceburg,Tn. 38464

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:03 am

would any of the faulk rookies along with the griese book the same? if so let me know. thanks billy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/billyscardsyahoocom/
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22721
Activity Points : 26528
CBA Points : 673
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:37 am

Ron

I would take anything of these players

Larkin, Edmonds, Votto, Bruce, Ryan, Ripken Jr., Kaline, Hosmer, Trout, Goldschmidt, Strasburg, Harper

Or anything 1950's or 1960's baseball

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
RHauch

avatar

Posts : 2807
Activity Points : 3159
CBA Points : 66
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 51
Location : Vermilion OH-IO

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:03 am

brj38464 wrote:
would any of the faulk rookies along with the griese book the same? if so let me know. thanks billy

Do you have any other Golds available from my list?

LMK,

Ron
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/rhauch/
RHauch

avatar

Posts : 2807
Activity Points : 3159
CBA Points : 66
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 51
Location : Vermilion OH-IO

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:06 am

dlackey wrote:
Ron

I would take anything of these players

Larkin, Edmonds, Votto, Bruce, Ryan, Ripken Jr., Kaline, Hosmer, Trout, Goldschmidt, Strasburg, Harper

Or anything 1950's or 1960's baseball

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

I will list somethings I have available later. I just got to work.

Ron
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/rhauch/
brj38464
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4752
Activity Points : 5524
CBA Points : 216
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 52
Location : 320 Jackson St. Lawrenceburg,Tn. 38464

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:58 am

thats all the gold i have except a couple from 2012 topps. thanks billy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/billyscardsyahoocom/
RHauch

avatar

Posts : 2807
Activity Points : 3159
CBA Points : 66
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 51
Location : Vermilion OH-IO

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:16 pm

brj38464 wrote:
thats all the gold i have except a couple from 2012 topps. thanks billy

I need (3) more 2012 Topps Golds: 7, 53 & 153.

No chance you have any of those?

Ron
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/rhauch/
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22721
Activity Points : 26528
CBA Points : 673
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:22 pm

RHauch wrote:
dlackey wrote:
Ron

I would take anything of these players

Larkin, Edmonds, Votto, Bruce, Ryan, Ripken Jr., Kaline, Hosmer, Trout, Goldschmidt, Strasburg, Harper

Or anything 1950's or 1960's baseball

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

I will list somethings I have available later. I just got to work.

Ron


Ron

No hurry, these are sitting aside for you. You can mark them as incoming if you want.

Thanks,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
brj38464
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4752
Activity Points : 5524
CBA Points : 216
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 52
Location : 320 Jackson St. Lawrenceburg,Tn. 38464

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:25 pm

sorry not any of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/billyscardsyahoocom/
RHauch

avatar

Posts : 2807
Activity Points : 3159
CBA Points : 66
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 51
Location : Vermilion OH-IO

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/rhauch/
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22721
Activity Points : 26528
CBA Points : 673
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Ron

Found a few more for you while looking thru some boxes.

2002 Topps Gold #687 James Harden RC
2002 Topps Traded Gold #T227 Jason Bay RC
2003 Topps Traded Gold #T245 Chien-Ming Wang RC
2004 Topps Traded Gold #T84 Blake DeWitt RC
2004 Topps Traded Gold #T87 Kurt Suzuki RC
2005 Topps U&H Gold #UH234 Russ Martin RC
2005 Topps U&H Gold #UH311 Stephen Drew RC
2006 Topps U&H Gold #UH150 Stephen Drew RC
2006 Topps U&H Gold #UH155 Lastings Milledge RC
2007 Topps U&H Gold #UH43 Ubaldo Jimenez RC
2008 Topps U&H Gold #117 Jed Lowrie RC
2008 Topps U&H Gold #UH129 Nick Adenhart RC
2009 Topps Gold #403 Trevor Cahill RC
2009 Topps Gold #451 Ryan Perry RC
2009 Topps Gold #589 Ricky Romero RC
2009 Topps Gold #591 Elvis Andrus RC
2009 Topps Gold #631 Colby Rasmus RC

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
RHauch

avatar

Posts : 2807
Activity Points : 3159
CBA Points : 66
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 51
Location : Vermilion OH-IO

PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:48 pm

dlackey wrote:
Ron

Found a few more for you while looking thru some boxes.

2002 Topps Gold #687 James Harden RC
2002 Topps Traded Gold #T227 Jason Bay RC
2003 Topps Traded Gold #T245 Chien-Ming Wang RC
2004 Topps Traded Gold #T84 Blake DeWitt RC
2004 Topps Traded Gold #T87 Kurt Suzuki RC
2005 Topps U&H Gold #UH234 Russ Martin RC
2005 Topps U&H Gold #UH311 Stephen Drew RC
2006 Topps U&H Gold #UH150 Stephen Drew RC
2006 Topps U&H Gold #UH155 Lastings Milledge RC
2007 Topps U&H Gold #UH43 Ubaldo Jimenez RC
2008 Topps U&H Gold #117 Jed Lowrie RC
2008 Topps U&H Gold #UH129 Nick Adenhart RC
2009 Topps Gold #403 Trevor Cahill RC
2009 Topps Gold #451 Ryan Perry RC
2009 Topps Gold #589 Ricky Romero RC
2009 Topps Gold #591 Elvis Andrus RC
2009 Topps Gold #631 Colby Rasmus RC

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Great. Please hold them for me. I found a couple more 2006 Upper Deck Golds you might need as I was also going through some boxes of cards I haven't posted on my www for trade yet.

I also see you looking for Dan Marino cards. I know I have a nice numbered card of his. I will list it here later when I get home from work tonight.

Ron
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/rhauch/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017   

Back to top Go down
 
WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» WTTF 2016 Topps Holiday Baseball
» WTTF 2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Auto's
» Gloucester univesrity All Golds to join championship 1
» looking for club or armwrestlers in croydon or south london
» gold ground

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Board Authority :: Baseball Wants-
Jump to: