Card Board Authority

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Card Board Authority

Card Board Authority

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Board Authority

Sports Card Trade Site

January 2022 Trade Totals

2 posters

Packs of penny sleeves and empty penny sleeve bags

dlackey
    dlackey
    Admin
    Admin

Activity Points : 27242
    CBA Points : 679
    Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

Packs of penny sleeves and empty penny sleeve bags Empty Packs of penny sleeves and empty penny sleeve bags

Post by dlackey Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:34 pm

I'm looking for packs of sleeves and the bags that the sleeves come in if anybody has any for trade/sale. Will trade/buy multiple packs/bags if you have any.

Thanks and lmk,
    Dennis
    steve1972
    steve1972

Activity Points : 1304
    CBA Points : 114

Packs of penny sleeves and empty penny sleeve bags Empty Re: Packs of penny sleeves and empty penny sleeve bags

Post by steve1972 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:32 am

dennis,

here is a site i purchased sleeves and top loaders from a long while back. not sure if they are any cheaper than elsewhere.

http://www.hotflips.com/

you noted something about a 1988 topps set, if you know where i could get 3 wax or rack boxes, i would like to get some to rip into and make a set that way. even if you see them out at a show or something and get them i would trade for the cost and shipping.

steve
    dlackey
    dlackey
    Admin
    Admin

Activity Points : 27242
    CBA Points : 679
    Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

Packs of penny sleeves and empty penny sleeve bags Empty Re: Packs of penny sleeves and empty penny sleeve bags

Post by dlackey Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:09 pm

I have used hotflips before. They have gotten away from the way they used to be. I believe i have found a case of each for a pretty decent price. I will check on some 88 Topps for you.

Thanks,
    Dennis

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:57 pm