Card Board Authority

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Card Board Authority

Card Board Authority

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Board Authority

Sports Card Trade Site

January 2022 Trade Totals

Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more.

Isabella&Mommy10
    Isabella&Mommy10

Activity Points : 19
    CBA Points : 0

Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more. Empty Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more.

Post by Isabella&Mommy10 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:35 pm

Bella’s Little Miss Boutique!

Hello, my name is Lincoln, I am 20 years old, a stay at home Mother and the Owner/Manager of Bella’s Little Miss Boutique!

A little about Bella’s Little Miss Boutique:
    I started making bows when my daughter, Isabella, was 2 months old. Everyone loved them and encouraged me to start selling them. I finally took the advice in January and began selling them! I’ve been in business for 8 months and counting and have made over 150+ bows. Plus many painted nursery letters, name plaques, and I’ve made a diaper cake and hospital door hanger!

Items I make/sell:

Hair Bows -from simple to over the top- (make/sell)
    Clips (make/sell)
    Flower Clips (make/sell)
    Name Plaques (make/sell)
    Nursery Letters (make/sell)
    Bow Hangers (make/sell)
    Headbands (sell)
    Diaper Cakes (make/sell)
    Hospital Door Hangers (make/sell)
    Custom Drawings (make/sell)

CONTACT INFORMATION:

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bellas.little.miss.boutique1

PERSONAL FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/lincoln.nicole

EMAIL: bellas.little.miss.boutique@gmail.com

Most of my orders are custom made, people want the one special bow, and I am more than happy to give it to them! But, I do make non custom, ready-to-ship bows! But, I love taking and making custom orders!!
    I am always coming up with new ideas and always trying to expand my product line!

Here are some photos of the items I make and sell! : )

[img]Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more. Imag0213[/img]

[img]Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more. Adiape12[/img]

[img]Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more. Anamep14[/img]

[img]Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more. Aplaqu12[/img]

[img]Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more. Anamep15[/img]

[img]Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more. Img_7510[/img]

[img]Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more. Atripl11[/img]

[img]Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more. Imag0011[/img]

[img]Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more. Apigta11[/img]

[img]Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more. Astack11[/img

][img]Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more. 28793310[/img]

[img]Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more. 32196110[/img]

[img]Bella's Little Miss Boutique - Bows, Plaques, Baby Shower Gifts, and more. 32966710[/img]

If you like what you see, please, feel free to contact me! : )

--Lincoln

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:22 am