Card Board Authority
Card Board Authority

Sports Card Trade Site
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
2017 December Trade Totals 1. dlackey (1), chief wahoo (1) 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8., 9., 10.

Share | 
 

 2011 Topps Chrome FT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaxbraves

avatar

Posts : 73
Activity Points : 112
CBA Points : 15
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 70
Location : Jacksonville Fl.

PostSubject: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Not sure on the ID on these 2. They are like refractors or
look like the platinum refractor inserts in the 2011 Topps set.
Beckett does not show that Barney has an auto in the chrome
set at this time.
2011 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #193 Darwin Barney
2011 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #215 Kyle Drabek

2011 Topps Chrome Black Refractors #69 Michael Young 089/100

2011 Topps Heritage Chrome #C106 Roy Halladay 0434/1962
2011 Topps Heritage Chrome #C109 Ichiro Suzuki 1426/1962
2011 Topps Heritage Chrome #C185 Matt Holliday 1261/1962

2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC3 Carl Crawford
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC26 Robinson Cano
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC31 Joe Mauer
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC37 Felix Hernandez

2011 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #105 Felix Hernandez 247/499

Believe these are xfractors but Beckett does not list them yet.
2011 Topps Chrome xfractors #56 Gio Gonzalez
2011 Topps Chrome xfractors #57 John Jaso
2011 Topps Chrome xfractors #113 Jason Werth
2011 Topps Chrome xfractors #130 Matt Holliday
2011 Topps Chrome xfractors #164 Jered Weaver
2011 Topps Chrome xfractors #198 Eduardo Nunez

2011 Topps Chrome Refractors #24 Matt Kemp
2011 Topps Chrome Refractors #33 Danny Espinosa
2011 Topps Chrome Refractors #62 Brian Wilson
2011 Topps Chrome Refractors #76 Jose Bautista
2011 Topps Chrome Refractors #79 Jonathan Sanchez
2011 Topps Chrome Refractors #84 Jorge Posada
2011 Topps Chrome Refractors #138 Jose Reyes---gone
2011 Topps Chrome Refractors #143 Brett Anderson
2011 Topps Chrome Refractors #148 Derrek Lee
2011 Topps Chrome Refractors #157 Angel Pagan
2011 Topps Chrome Refractors #160 Troy Tulowitzki
2011 Topps Chrome Refractors #168 J.A. Happ

Base card #'s
4-5-6-7-9-14-16-18-21-24-22-24-27-28-30-32-33-33-35-38-
39-41-41-45-47-47-51-51-52-55-55-59-60-63-65-66-66-69-73-
73-74-75-77-82-82-86-88-90-95-96-102-103-103-104-107-110-
113-115-115-118-120-120-123-127-129-129-130-134-138-
141-143-143-148-152-156-157-158-160-162-163-166-167-168-
170-170-177-177-178-180-180-182-184-188-188-192-193-194-
196-201-201-202-203-204-209-209-210-212-213-217-218-219
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/jaxbraves/index.htm
slackey

avatar

Posts : 859
Activity Points : 941
CBA Points : 18
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 32
Location : 486 Georgia Ridge Rd Searcy, Ar. 72143

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:51 am

I can use most of what you have what r u looking for in return cash or trade
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardboardauthority.weebly.com
jaxbraves

avatar

Posts : 73
Activity Points : 112
CBA Points : 15
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 70
Location : Jacksonville Fl.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:41 pm

slackey wrote:
I can use most of what you have what r u looking for in return cash or trade

Let me know what numbers you need as the posting is not up to date.
What would you have new of players in my sig ?

Rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/jaxbraves/index.htm
dlackey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22721
Activity Points : 26529
CBA Points : 674
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 48
Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Rich

You still have a #170 Eric Hosmer RC available?

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

_________________
Looking for cards i need from
Hockey
Artemi Panarin, Dylan Larkin, Alex Ovechkin, Jaromir Jagr Cards I Need

Baseball
Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Alex Rodriguez Cards I Need

**Note new address**
Dennis Lackey
674 Piney Creek Road East
Rose Bud, AR 72137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cbacards.weebly.com
slackey

avatar

Posts : 859
Activity Points : 941
CBA Points : 18
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 32
Location : 486 Georgia Ridge Rd Searcy, Ar. 72143

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:57 pm

hey rich

i still need these for my base set and ill get a list of what i have in refractors

1,2,3,5,6,8,10,12,13,14,15,19,20,21,22,23,25,26,28,29,30,
34,35,36,37,38,39,40,42,43,46,48,53,54,58,60,61,63,65,67
,68,70,72,74,75,78,81,83,85,87,91,92,93,94,98,99,100,105
,106,108,109,115,116,117,121,122,124,125,128,132,133,137
,139,141,146,147,149,150,156,161,163,164,170,172,173,174
,176,177,179,180,185,186,187,188,189,190,191,192,195,197
,199,201,202,205,207,208,209,214,216,217,218,219,220

thanks
shawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardboardauthority.weebly.com
jaxbraves

avatar

Posts : 73
Activity Points : 112
CBA Points : 15
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 70
Location : Jacksonville Fl.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:40 pm

slackey wrote:
hey rich

i still need these for my base set and ill get a list of what i have in refractors

1,2,3,5,6,8,10,12,13,14,15,19,20,21,22,23,25,26,28,29,30,
34,35,36,37,38,39,40,42,43,46,48,53,54,58,60,61,63,65,67
,68,70,72,74,75,78,81,83,85,87,91,92,93,94,98,99,100,105
,106,108,109,115,116,117,121,122,124,125,128,132,133,137
,139,141,146,147,149,150,156,161,163,164,170,172,173,174
,176,177,179,180,185,186,187,188,189,190,191,192,195,197
,199,201,202,205,207,208,209,214,216,217,218,219,220

thanks
shawn



Shawn these are the number I have for you.
3-6-21-22-28-30-34-46-48-54-67-72-74-78-83-87-
92-94-99-100-106-109-115-133-139-141-147-149-
156-161-176-177-180-188-201-202-205-209-214-217


Rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/jaxbraves/index.htm
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 857
Activity Points : 1264
CBA Points : 111
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 45
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:49 pm

i could use these:
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC3 Carl Crawford
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC26 Robinson Cano
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC31 Joe Mauer
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC37 Felix Hernandez

i will look thru your player needs and see if i can find anything.

found these:
99 topps gallery glavine #47

smoltz
2003 topps opening day stticker
2003 ud victory green border #13
2005 topps opening day #37
2007 fleer #29

maddux
1999 ud encore upper realm #u9
1995 ultra strike out king #4/6
2003 topps opening day sticker
2007 fleer #36

chipper
2001 ex #10
2003 ud victory #107
2003 ud victory green border #11
2009 ud goudey #13 small 2x2

andruw jones
2002 donruss fan club #276 fan club
2003 topps opening day sticker
2003 ud victory #150

johnny damon
2003 topps opening day #128
2010 allen & ginter #197

if needed i can look for more cards for other cards.
***copied this from my post on "the bench"***
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
slackey

avatar

Posts : 859
Activity Points : 941
CBA Points : 18
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 32
Location : 486 Georgia Ridge Rd Searcy, Ar. 72143

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Hey rich

Take a look at my trade page and see if there is anything you can use for them it is lackeytopps2010.weebly.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardboardauthority.weebly.com
jaxbraves

avatar

Posts : 73
Activity Points : 112
CBA Points : 15
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 70
Location : Jacksonville Fl.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:39 pm

steve1972 wrote:
i could use these:
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC3 Carl Crawford
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC26 Robinson Cano
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC31 Joe Mauer
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC37 Felix Hernandez

i will look thru your player needs and see if i can find anything.

found these:
99 topps gallery glavine #47

smoltz
2003 topps opening day stticker
2003 ud victory green border #13
2005 topps opening day #37
2007 fleer #29

maddux
1999 ud encore upper realm #u9
1995 ultra strike out king #4/6
2003 topps opening day sticker
2007 fleer #36

chipper
2001 ex #10
2003 ud victory #107
2003 ud victory green border #11
2009 ud goudey #13 small 2x2

andruw jones
2002 donruss fan club #276 fan club
2003 topps opening day sticker
2003 ud victory #150

johnny damon
2003 topps opening day #128
2010 allen & ginter #197

if needed i can look for more cards for other cards.
***copied this from my post on "the bench"***


Steve this thread is very old and not updated. I
only have this one left. If you want to do a single card trade
you can post this up.
For you----2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC3 Carl Crawford

For me----1999 Upper Deck Encore Upper Realm #U9 Greg Maddux


Rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/jaxbraves/index.htm
jaxbraves

avatar

Posts : 73
Activity Points : 112
CBA Points : 15
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 70
Location : Jacksonville Fl.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:02 pm

slackey wrote:
Hey rich

Take a look at my trade page and see if there is anything you can use for them it is lackeytopps2010.weebly.com

Could only use these 2 from your site.
2000 Fleer Gamers #111 Alex Rodriguez FG $4.00
2010 Topps Chrome Wal Mart Exlcusive Refractors #WME2 Cal Ripken Jr.$8.00

Rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/jaxbraves/index.htm
slackey

avatar

Posts : 859
Activity Points : 941
CBA Points : 18
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 32
Location : 486 Georgia Ridge Rd Searcy, Ar. 72143

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Is that enough to get what I need from u or do I need to come up with more

Thanks and Lmk
shawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardboardauthority.weebly.com
jaxbraves

avatar

Posts : 73
Activity Points : 112
CBA Points : 15
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 70
Location : Jacksonville Fl.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:27 pm

slackey wrote:
Is that enough to get what I need from u or do I need to come up with more

Thanks and Lmk
shawn

Shawn the Chrome I have for has a totsl BV of $37.75. So lmk what else you might have.

Rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/jaxbraves/index.htm
slackey

avatar

Posts : 859
Activity Points : 941
CBA Points : 18
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 32
Location : 486 Georgia Ridge Rd Searcy, Ar. 72143

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:32 pm

What all or who all r u looking for I have alot of cards I have not got listed yet

Thanks and Lmk
shawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardboardauthority.weebly.com
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 857
Activity Points : 1264
CBA Points : 111
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 45
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:20 pm

jaxbraves wrote:
steve1972 wrote:
i could use these:
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC3 Carl Crawford
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC26 Robinson Cano
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC31 Joe Mauer
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC37 Felix Hernandez

i will look thru your player needs and see if i can find anything.

found these:
99 topps gallery glavine #47

smoltz
2003 topps opening day stticker
2003 ud victory green border #13
2005 topps opening day #37
2007 fleer #29

maddux
1999 ud encore upper realm #u9
1995 ultra strike out king #4/6
2003 topps opening day sticker
2007 fleer #36

chipper
2001 ex #10
2003 ud victory #107
2003 ud victory green border #11
2009 ud goudey #13 small 2x2

andruw jones
2002 donruss fan club #276 fan club
2003 topps opening day sticker
2003 ud victory #150

johnny damon
2003 topps opening day #128
2010 allen & ginter #197

if needed i can look for more cards for other cards.
***copied this from my post on "the bench"***


Steve this thread is very old and not updated. I
only have this one left. If you want to do a single card trade
you can post this up.
For you----2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC3 Carl Crawford

For me----1999 Upper Deck Encore Upper Realm #U9 Greg Maddux


Rich

can i ask about these from your chrome trade list on your www:

2006 bowman chrome #44
2007 topps chrome #300
2008 topps chrome #'s 12 54 71 110 127 171 191 206

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
jaxbraves

avatar

Posts : 73
Activity Points : 112
CBA Points : 15
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 70
Location : Jacksonville Fl.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:39 am

steve1972 wrote:
jaxbraves wrote:
steve1972 wrote:
i could use these:
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC3 Carl Crawford
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC26 Robinson Cano
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC31 Joe Mauer
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC37 Felix Hernandez

i will look thru your player needs and see if i can find anything.

found these:
99 topps gallery glavine #47

smoltz
2003 topps opening day stticker
2003 ud victory green border #13
2005 topps opening day #37
2007 fleer #29

maddux
1999 ud encore upper realm #u9
1995 ultra strike out king #4/6
2003 topps opening day sticker
2007 fleer #36

chipper
2001 ex #10
2003 ud victory #107
2003 ud victory green border #11
2009 ud goudey #13 small 2x2

andruw jones
2002 donruss fan club #276 fan club
2003 topps opening day sticker
2003 ud victory #150

johnny damon
2003 topps opening day #128
2010 allen & ginter #197

if needed i can look for more cards for other cards.
***copied this from my post on "the bench"***


Steve this thread is very old and not updated. I
only have this one left. If you want to do a single card trade
you can post this up.
For you----2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC3 Carl Crawford

For me----1999 Upper Deck Encore Upper Realm #U9 Greg Maddux


Rich

can i ask about these from your chrome trade list on your www:

2006 bowman chrome #44
2007 topps chrome #300
2008 topps chrome #'s 12 54 71 110 127 171 191 206


Steve I am missing the 06 Bowman #44 and 08 Topps #12

I have the rest.


Rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/jaxbraves/index.htm
slackey

avatar

Posts : 859
Activity Points : 941
CBA Points : 18
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 32
Location : 486 Georgia Ridge Rd Searcy, Ar. 72143

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:04 am

Hey rich

I was looking threw your list and I didn't see these on there let me know if u can use them
2007 topps moments and milestone black Mickey mantle 86 run serial# 28/29
2004 fleer greats glory of their time nolan ryan

Thanks
shawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardboardauthority.weebly.com
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 857
Activity Points : 1264
CBA Points : 111
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 45
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:47 pm


found these:
99 topps gallery glavine #47

smoltz
2003 topps opening day stticker
2003 ud victory green border #13
2005 topps opening day #37
2007 fleer #29

maddux
1999 ud encore upper realm #u9
1995 ultra strike out king #4/6
2003 topps opening day sticker
2007 fleer #36

chipper
2001 ex #10
2003 ud victory #107
2003 ud victory green border #11
2009 ud goudey #13 small 2x2

andruw jones
2002 donruss fan club #276 fan club
2003 topps opening day sticker
2003 ud victory #150

johnny damon
2003 topps opening day #128
2010 allen & ginter #197

if needed i can look for more cards for other cards.
***copied this from my post on "the bench"***[/quote]


Steve this thread is very old and not updated. I
only have this one left. If you want to do a single card trade
you can post this up.
For you----2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC3 Carl Crawford

For me----1999 Upper Deck Encore Upper Realm #U9 Greg Maddux


Rich
[/quote]

can i ask about these from your chrome trade list on your www:

2006 bowman chrome #44
2007 topps chrome #300
2008 topps chrome #'s 12 54 71 110 127 171 191 206

[/quote]

Steve I am missing the 06 Bowman #44 and 08 Topps #12

I have the rest.


Rich[/quote]


are these available:
2006 Topps Chrome 330 Skip Schumaker (RC) $1.00
2006 Bowman Chrome Prospects BC14 Mark Trumbo $2.50
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
jaxbraves

avatar

Posts : 73
Activity Points : 112
CBA Points : 15
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 70
Location : Jacksonville Fl.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:42 pm

slackey wrote:
What all or who all r u looking for I have alot of cards I have not got listed yet

Thanks and Lmk
shawn

Shawn this a link to my web site. I have Have list of players I collect and some set needs listed.
http://www.freewebs.com/jaxbraves/index.htm

But if you have anything new of the playes in my sig send me a list. I would really like
to send all the Chrome I pulled for you.

Rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/jaxbraves/index.htm
slackey

avatar

Posts : 859
Activity Points : 941
CBA Points : 18
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 32
Location : 486 Georgia Ridge Rd Searcy, Ar. 72143

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Hey rich

I was looking threw your list and I didn't see these on there let me know if u can use them 2007 topps moments and milestone black Mickey mantle 86 run serial# 28/29 2004 fleer greats glory of their time nolan ryan

Thanks shawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardboardauthority.weebly.com
jaxbraves

avatar

Posts : 73
Activity Points : 112
CBA Points : 15
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 70
Location : Jacksonville Fl.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:01 pm

steve1972 wrote:

found these:
99 topps gallery glavine #47

smoltz
2003 topps opening day stticker
2003 ud victory green border #13
2005 topps opening day #37
2007 fleer #29

maddux
1999 ud encore upper realm #u9
1995 ultra strike out king #4/6
2003 topps opening day sticker
2007 fleer #36

chipper
2001 ex #10
2003 ud victory #107
2003 ud victory green border #11
2009 ud goudey #13 small 2x2

andruw jones
2002 donruss fan club #276 fan club
2003 topps opening day sticker
2003 ud victory #150

johnny damon
2003 topps opening day #128
2010 allen & ginter #197

if needed i can look for more cards for other cards.
***copied this from my post on "the bench"***


Steve this thread is very old and not updated. I
only have this one left. If you want to do a single card trade
you can post this up.
For you----2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC3 Carl Crawford

For me----1999 Upper Deck Encore Upper Realm #U9 Greg Maddux


Rich
[/quote]

can i ask about these from your chrome trade list on your www:

2006 bowman chrome #44
2007 topps chrome #300
2008 topps chrome #'s 12 54 71 110 127 171 191 206

[/quote]

Steve I am missing the 06 Bowman #44 and 08 Topps #12

I have the rest.


Rich[/quote]


are these available:
2006 Topps Chrome 330 Skip Schumaker (RC) $1.00
2006 Bowman Chrome Prospects BC14 Mark Trumbo $2.50[/quote]

I have this one but not the Schumaker.
2006 Bowman Chrome Prospects BC14 Mark Trumbo $2.50

Rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/jaxbraves/index.htm
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 857
Activity Points : 1264
CBA Points : 111
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 45
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:47 pm

if you have this then i think we can call it a deal.

2005 Topps Chrome Update Barry Bonds Home Run History #300 Barry Bonds $3.00
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
jaxbraves

avatar

Posts : 73
Activity Points : 112
CBA Points : 15
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 70
Location : Jacksonville Fl.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:54 pm

steve1972 wrote:
if you have this then i think we can call it a deal.

2005 Topps Chrome Update Barry Bonds Home Run History #300 Barry Bonds $3.00

I have it. post it up and I will confirm.

Rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/jaxbraves/index.htm
steve1972

avatar

Posts : 857
Activity Points : 1264
CBA Points : 111
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 45
Location : mascoutah, ill

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:47 pm

posted with address. thanks for the trade. will send by weeks end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardboardauthority.forumotion.com/t1132-complete-wantlist
9917



Posts : 13
Activity Points : 16
CBA Points : 1
Join date : 2011-12-26
Location : missouri

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:19 pm

need the michael young black ref
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2011 Topps Chrome FT   

Back to top Go down
 
2011 Topps Chrome FT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 2011 Topps Lineage FT
» 2008-2011 Topps Silk (Wanted)
» Vanfest 2011 - Sept 9, 10, 11 - Great Malvern
» Zeus 805 Chrome/Iridium Lens
» FAQ: Fender Chrome Trim & Clips

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Board Authority :: Baseball FT/FS-
Jump to: