Card Board Authority

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Card Board Authority

Card Board Authority

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Board Authority

Sports Card Trade Site

January 2022 Trade Totals

Guess the Player contest for November - Congrats to Steve1972

RHauch
    RHauch

Activity Points : 3160
    CBA Points : 66

Guess the Player contest for November - Congrats to Steve1972 Empty Guess the Player contest for November - Congrats to Steve1972

Post by RHauch Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Hi Everyone,

For the entire month of November I will be running a contest for "Guessing the Players". cheers

Anyone that gets a correct answer will get a point. At the end of November, the user with the most points will receive a lot of cards of my choice. I will try and send you something that is from your favorite team/s.

I will be running different ones for the two major sports (Baseball & Football).

So get those brains a working and you can use the Internet to help search for clues. scratch It could be one of the greatest players ever or a scrub who only played a few games. Twisted Evil

No limit on the number of guesses per day or for the entire contest. affraid

I will keep track of the score right here in this thread.

I will add a new clue everyday until the player is guessed.

Good Luck to all and let's have some fun.

Ron

November "Guess the Player" Scoreboard

Steve1972 - 11
    dlackey - 2

Last edited by RHauch on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:02 am; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Add to scoreboard)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:12 am