Card Board Authority

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Card Board Authority

Card Board Authority

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Board Authority

Sports Card Trade Site

January 2022 Trade Totals

4 posters

New here....Nolan Ryan Collector!

jdthakid36

Activity Points : 22
    CBA Points : 0

New here....Nolan Ryan Collector! Empty New here....Nolan Ryan Collector!

Post by jdthakid36 Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Good evening,

after just browsing a little, I see a lot of familiar names. My name is Josh, and I'm new to this forum. I am a collector of Nolan Ryan, J.J. Redick, and Art Monk. I have been collecting sports cards since 1987 (7 years old), but gave up buying basketball, football, and hockey several years ago. A few years ago I decided to start collecting J.J. Redick, along with my idol (Nolan Ryan), and just recently started collecting Art Monk. I think I will stick with those guys until i'm old and gray. As some of you know from other boards, I do not mind trading auto's and game-used cards, as well as anything else, for those three players base, inserts, #'d, and of course autos and game-used I need. I look forward to making some new trading buddies here. I am always open to trade proposals, advice, feedback, etc., so please do not hesitate to email me or message me.

I do, however, have my down time away from the hobby. Due to the two young kids, Haylee (4) and Colby (2), I have to put this fun hobby aside and focus on the "daddy" role. Oh, and my wife takes precedence over this too...ha ha. I'm sure many of you can relate, and I appreciate any patience necessary.

Having said that, I look forward to making some trades. Thanks and take care,

Josh
    slackey
    slackey

Activity Points : 941
    CBA Points : 18

New here....Nolan Ryan Collector! Empty Re: New here....Nolan Ryan Collector!

Post by slackey Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:05 pm

hey josh

welcome to cba, i hope you have a great trading experience here and look forward to making trades with you in the future. If you have any questions on anything feel free to pm me

thanks
    shawn
    RHauch
    RHauch

Activity Points : 3160
    CBA Points : 66

Post by RHauch Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Hi Josh,

Welcome to CBA. It is a growing site. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you need help with anything on here just let me know.

Ron
    dlackey
    dlackey
    Admin
    Admin

Activity Points : 27242
    CBA Points : 679
    Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

Post by dlackey Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Welcome to CBA Josh, hope you enjoy it here and look forward to making some trades with you. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Dennis

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:37 pm