Card Board Authority

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Card Board Authority

Card Board Authority

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Board Authority

Sports Card Trade Site

January 2022 Trade Totals

2 posters

new to website

steve1972
    steve1972

Activity Points : 1304
    CBA Points : 114

new to website Empty new to website

Post by steve1972 Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:34 pm

my name is steve and am new to the website, as is everyone, somewhat new to trading online, member on another site for 9 months. i LOVE baseball and very addicted to my baseball cards. i started with a few single players and sets and when that goal was accomplished i set my next goal to have every major set made from the big companies from 1980 thru 1992. that was acomplished with a couple holes about 2 years ago and have since passed some of those sets on to my brother and nephew. my new goal is to have topps sets, regular issue-traded-and opening day sets, from 1972 to current. as of this day i have 1977 thru 2010 with only 7 holes. i have collected hockey football and some basketball over the years but have just about all of that gone as i have no interest in that stuff.

until last season, i worked in bowling centers and bowled in leagues, followed the pro tours-both men and ladies- and have since ended that portion of my life. i did get to collect bowling cards, the few sets that are out there, and i have a large portion of them autographed. if you are interested in a perticular bowler from the 80's and 90's and want to trade or buy an autographed card of your favorite bowler, feel free to ask.

so look for my posts, answer them if you can help, i will do my best to answer all messages and posts directed to me. if i miss you and you need an answer send me another message until i get back to you.

good luck to all and i hope all trades work out.
    dlackey
    dlackey
    Admin
    Admin

Activity Points : 27242
    CBA Points : 679
    Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

new to website Empty Re: new to website

Post by dlackey Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Welcome to Card Board Authority. Glad to have you aboard and look forward to many trades here with you. If you have any questions or ideas feel free to let me know.

Dennis

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:40 am