Card Board Authority

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Card Board Authority

Card Board Authority

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Board Authority

Sports Card Trade Site

January 2022 Trade Totals

3 posters

Ryan Braun tests positive for PED's

dlackey
    dlackey
    Admin
    Admin

Activity Points : 27242
    CBA Points : 679
    Location : Dennis Lackey 674 Piney Creek Road East Rose Bud, AR 72137

Ryan Braun tests positive for PED's Empty Ryan Braun tests positive for PED's

Post by dlackey Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:05 pm

ESPN just broke this story a little while ago. Ryan Braun of the Milwaukee Brewers has tested positive for performance Enhancing Drugs and will now face a 50 game suspension from the MLB. I really hope this is a mistake on somebody's part as Braun is a young star in baseball and i never would have thought of him ever having to face this kind of thing but you never know. He may have taken something and not even knew it. I guess they will get this sorted out later on and see if he is suspended for sure.

Dennis
    CARDMAN
    CARDMAN

Activity Points : 4643
    CBA Points : 89

Ryan Braun tests positive for PED's Empty Re: Ryan Braun tests positive for PED's

Post by CARDMAN Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Hope its not true also .
    dlackey
    dlackey
    Admin
    Admin

Ryan Braun tests positive for PED's Empty Re: Ryan Braun tests positive for PED's

Post by dlackey Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:10 pm

I think alot of times they take stuff and don't even know if it contains stuff like this which is bad but i guess they should really look into this stuff and make 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt it doesn't contain anything that would get them suspended.

Dennis
    RHauch
    RHauch

Activity Points : 3160
    CBA Points : 66

Post by RHauch Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:10 pm

I don't think MLB would put this out there if they weren't 100% sure that he was guilty. It is another black eye for Baseball. I can't believe these guys don't think they will get caught if they do this stuff. I hope he does prove it wrong but I think the damage is done already.

Ron
    CARDMAN
    CARDMAN

Post by CARDMAN Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:13 pm

I remember back in the day trading everything i could for mark mcgwire and sammy sosa rookies , wish i could have that to do over again, talk about black eyes, i couldnt see for years....lol
    RHauch
    RHauch

Post by RHauch Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:21 pm

CARDMAN wrote:I remember back in the day trading everything i could for mark mcgwire and sammy sosa rookies , wish i could have that to do over again, talk about black eyes, i couldnt see for years....lol
    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am only laughing at your last comment.
    dlackey
    dlackey
    Admin
    Admin

Post by dlackey Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:22 pm

I totally agree with you Ron. The damage is done to him, whether he is suspended or not, just being linked with the letters PED is going to damage him.

Dennis
    dlackey
    dlackey
    Admin
    Admin

Post by dlackey Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Hey Ron, nice avatar you changed to there. How does that look to you really. Was just goofing around with a blank baseball and thought i would try it.

Dennis
    RHauch
    RHauch

Post by RHauch Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:25 pm

dlackey wrote:Hey Ron, nice avatar you changed to there. How does that look to you really. Was just goofing around with a blank baseball and thought i would try it.

Dennis

It looks great. I figure it is time for me to grow up and get away from the cartoon character.

dlackey
    dlackey
    Admin
    Admin

Post by dlackey Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:27 pm

It's hard to beat Wyle E though. He honestly was one of my favorites growing up. I kinda felt sorry for him but he had good cash flow i guess, was always getting stuff shipped in from acme co.

Dennis
    CARDMAN
    CARDMAN

Post by CARDMAN Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:32 pm

RHauch wrote:
    CARDMAN wrote:I remember back in the day trading everything i could for mark mcgwire and sammy sosa rookies , wish i could have that to do over again, talk about black eyes, i couldnt see for years....lol
    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am only laughing at your last comment.

It still hurts ...lol
    RHauch
    RHauch

Post by RHauch Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:34 pm

dlackey wrote:It's hard to beat Wyle E though. He honestly was one of my favorites growing up. I kinda felt sorry for him but he had good cash flow i guess, was always getting stuff shipped in from acme co.

Dennis

My thing was if he had all that $$$, why didn't he just buy some that he didn't have to catch? He had to be the Acme Co. best customer.
    CARDMAN
    CARDMAN

Post by CARDMAN Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:35 pm

dlackey wrote:It's hard to beat Wyle E though. He honestly was one of my favorites growing up. I kinda felt sorry for him but he had good cash flow i guess, was always getting stuff shipped in from acme co.

Dennis
    I always wanted him to just catch the roadrunner just one time (thats all it would have took) lol!
    dlackey
    dlackey
    Admin
    Admin

Post by dlackey Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:47 pm

He honestly seemed smarter than the roadrunner as he was smart enough to order all of this stuff but i agree one time would have been good.

Dennis
    CARDMAN
    CARDMAN

Post by CARDMAN Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:49 am